Cam work Checklist

Ironmancuck

Banned
Established Member
Yeah, so - it's a fantastic build and there is a ton of detail in it. At 40+ pages, I'm not going to re-type it here. Reading it is not that difficult.

I agree, the best modular motor build thread I have ever seen thus worth reading. I also agree that for most people, its not difficult to simply click on the link to read a highly detailed engine build that will help out those of us who choose to build our own motors.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
I agree, the best modular motor build thread I have ever seen thus worth reading. I also agree that for most people, its not difficult to simply click on the link to read a highly detailed engine build that will help out those of us who choose to build our own motors.

Thanks! Between that thread and two web sites, I've done a ton of writing - all stuff I've been glad to share. It really isn't that hard to click links and then read, especially when they are also easy to find by searching.

rgb133

Established Member
Nate ive got comp customs i would suggest the cloyes adjustable gears pimaries pn 9-3169A secondary pn
S790hp1. Get the manley billet oil pump gears. Dont worry about chains tge factories are good

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread