Camaro or Monte Carlo?

Force4.6

Twice Bitten
Established Member
I thought you GT500 guys would like this comparison.

2006_chevrolet_camaro_concept_01.jpg

1985 Monte Carlo SS

Wayne%20Nitzschner%2085SS%20Right%20Front.JPG

Last edited:

GH1086

Established Member
SVTVenom97 said:
Do you always smoke crack before posting?
Mr. Mach-ete said:
Probably...that's explains why he bought a GTO. :lol1:
Wow, you guys just crack me up, is that the best stupid ass comments you retards can come up with today?

If anybody thinks the GT500 looks better than the new Camaro they need to be beaten.

GTWill

Established Member
GH1086 said:
Wow, you guys just crack me up, is that the best stupid ass comments you retards can come up with today?

If anybody thinks the GT500 looks better than the new Camaro they need to be beaten.
Troll, if I want your opinion
i'll give it to you. GTO :xpl:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
GH1086 said:

Well lets see GM again just copy Ford as they did with the first Mustang in 1964 :kaboom: And this might be the reason GM keeps losing US market share.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
GH1086 said:

Hey @ss clown, the new camaro wont look ANYTHING like the concept. They never do. Remember the concept gto :poke:

SVTVenom97

BlackVenom
Established Member
GH1086 said:

Yah, like i'm really gonna take your opinion on what cars look good! You drive a car that looks like a grand prix that needs to go on a diet. LAME! :rollseyes

Force4.6

Twice Bitten
Established Member
The GT500 looks better I think, the camaro is done for me after I saw a Monte Carlo rolling down the road. I was shocked as well, they look even more similar on road. Its scary.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
GH1086 said:
Nope, I don't really see it. On a side note, they're both much better looking that the GT500.

Kidding right? The Camaro is ugly. I have been a chevy guy for years. Come on they could have come up with a better design. The new challenger looks Badd@ss.

SVTVenom97

BlackVenom
Established Member
phillySVT said:
Kidding right? The Camaro is ugly. I have been a chevy guy for years. Come on they could have come up with a better design. The new challenger looks Badd@ss.

+1 on the new Challenger looking badass!

Formula51

Established Member
phillySVT said:

So the new Camaro is a fresh design with strong cues from some of the most successful and sought after Camaro's of all time, yet is ugly. Go figure.

YET, the Challenger which looks exactly like the old Challenger, which was not a very successful car, is bad@ss. Wow......

I personally don't think either car is ugly, but everything in the world can be improved, that's why we have engineers! I even think the GTO is nice looking as it has a subtle more sophisticated vibe than the Camaro's and Mustangs, more BMW-esc. I can respect just about ever car out there for what they are, except rice burners, I just can't understand them.

EDIT: I owned a 1985 Monte SS (my first car) and I personally think that car looks incredible when modified. Mine had 2" drop spindles, aftermarket wheels, Grand National exhaust pipes, and a 4" cowl hood. I still think it was one of the meanest looking cars on the road. Then again, you always remember your first car in a special light!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread