Cammed Mach 1 vs Cammed Camaro

2007ShelbyCobra

Established Member
Had a brief run in with this car after a meet. I have no clue what power it makes, but
- cammed LS1, intake/exhaust, stalled auto with 3.73s
- cammed Mach 1, 356 rwhp, stock gear

Both cars had one passenger, the video starts late but its from a stop. 0-140
(neither of us wanted to let out because it was pretty close, I got out 1/2 on the launch but he came back)

[youtube_browser]Fa06sR5unpQ[/youtube_browser]

Same night I ran a Gallant, VR4 I think, it was supposed to be pretty quick but he was bitching about building boost off the line. I was out a couple cars, the camaro followed
[youtube_browser]v0J-0IzRctQ[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Adiabatik

Banned
Lets be a little more forthcoming with the mods. You remind me of all the LSx douches that state "cam only" as a mod.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Lets be a little more forthcoming with the mods. You remind me of all the LSx douches that state "cam only" as a mod.

Turn sigs on. He has cams, intake, exhaust and tune. Not like it matters, he lists how much power it makes anyway.

Good run OP. Don't let the internet talk you into short gearing, if anything maybe a 3.73.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Cant see sigs on tapatwat, what specs on the cams

2007ShelbyCobra

Established Member
Yea, I forgot you cant see sig on mobile. My car is cammed, cai/exhaust, the cams are custom grind. 226 all around, and they were degreed. I had them set up to be safe with stock valve springs. Im trying to hit 11s stock suspension stock gear full weight, if that doesnt happen ill throw a 4.30 in it at the end of this season. Ironically the Camaro guy said "cam only", we laughed about that then he filled us in a little more. I didnt even ask his numbers, im sure theyre low due to the stall.

Users who are viewing this thread