Camp Steeda video

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
Hey guys I just got the chance to upload a compilation video of me and some friends running Sebring. I have 3 sessions of incar from 3 diffrent cars I am the last in the video.
The first is a 03 Cobra, second car is a Mustang GT with Vortec, and last is me in mine.

Enjoy and the total is almost 2 hours long... Also was cool meeting Van down there from Revan Racing just hope to meet next time on the track and not just in the pits. Hope the car is OK Van!

3 drivers incar from Camp Steeda Sebring

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

Hey guys I just got the chance to upload a compilation video of me and some friends running Sebring. I have 3 sessions of incar from 3 diffrent cars I am the last in the video.
The first is a 03 Cobra, second car is a Mustang GT with Vortec, and last is me in mine.

Enjoy h and the total is almost 2 hours long... Also was cool meeting Van down there from Revan Racing just hope to meet next time on the track and not just in the pits. Hope the car is OK Van!

Great Meeting you as well. You've got access to some great clubs and great tracks from where you live.

Barber Motorsports in Alabama, Roebling Road, Road Atlanta, North Carolina Motorsports. You're in a great location to experience some awesome road courses. Enjoy the new found addiction. You've got a great looking ride.

Still working out the issues with my car. Initial observation with my engine builder is that it is not as bad as originally thought. I hope to get some more info shortly. Thanks for the well wishes. :rockon:

Van

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

Enjoy and the total is almost 2 hours long... Also was cool meeting Van down there from Revan Racing just hope to meet next time on the track and not just in the pits. Hope the car is OK Van!

I haven't watched the vid yet, but wow 2hrs! You are enjoying your car and lots of cool tracks, from Drags to Road Course.:beer:

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
For 400 dollars I had 160 minutes on track and about 3 hrs in the classroom. It was awsome. The only change I made to the car from what I do drag racing was bleed the brakes and install the factory rims and F1's. Dont get me wrong straight lines are fine but when you toss in the twisties it gets a whole lot better!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
For 400 dollars I had 160 minutes on track and about 3 hrs in the classroom. It was awsome. The only change I made to the car from what I do drag racing was bleed the brakes and install the factory rims and F1's. Dont get me wrong straight lines are fine but when you toss in the twisties it gets a whole lot better!

I remember those days!! I was a weekend Autocrosser with my 93 Cobra back in the day, as well as a member of SAAC. I participated in two of their yearly events: Atlanta Motor Speedway, and the following year all the way up in Lime Rock, CT. Lime rock was an absolutely awesome course.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread