Can anyone guess what this is?

GT500662

Established Member
f93bdbbec586cd925445de177c71779c.jpg

GT500662

Established Member
Radiator cover, I installed mine last week!

Your the winner!!! I figured someone would have recently received a box and recognize.

So my question is, was the fitment good for you? I've read where a couple people have had a couple rubbing issues. My wife says that I have to wrap it up for Christmas so it looks like I got something from her for Christmas. I'm ready to check it now. But if momma ain't happy!!!

T3RMIN8TOR

Established Member
Mine fits great, no fitment issues and the finish is great. I'd open it up if I were you just to make sure there's no imperfections, then tape up the box and all is good.

GT500662

Established Member
Mine fits great, no fitment issues and the finish is great. I'd open it up if I were you just to make sure there's no imperfections, then tape up the box and all is good.

I was thinking of doing that...I think I will. Thanks for the info. I've looked at them on here for awhile and the cars just look great with them. I do a lot of car shows, so it only made sense for me to do it.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Just take a pic and place that in the box and go install it! Can't remember how many times I've opened up XMas boxes that only had pics inside.....

Ky GT500

Established Member
My replacement fit great,,,awesome paint work. I like the picture in the box thing!!

I open my hood just to look at mine sometimes if it's been awhile.

Kapy

Established Member
I want one of these.

Anybody know what color are the red stripes on the 13 Black with Red?

JLT's site lists two reds, Race Red and Torch Red.

Are the red stripes not the same on the 13 and 14? Thought they were and which one is which?

Thanks guys

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Love mine! simple install and completely changes the look under the hood, they should have come like this out of the factory :rockon:

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I want one of these.

Anybody know what color are the red stripes on the 13 Black with Red?

JLT's site lists two reds, Race Red and Torch Red.

Are the red stripes not the same on the 13 and 14? Thought they were and which one is which?
Thanks guys
The paint code for Race Red is ( PQ ), the paint code for Torch Red is ( D-3 ), which is the same code for Colorado Red.
Neither Race Red or Torch Red is a match for red the stripes on my 14.
Not sure if the red stripes are the same on the 13/14 MY's

Last edited:

99SSls1

Established Member
All good guesses...I'll let my wife know your not a fan of her vase 99SSis1

To make up with her tell I said the air freshener is getting low and may need changed soon.

Seriously I see these things getting a lot of road grime has there been any issues. Paint problems, scratching, cracking?

efroeh

Established Member
To make up with her tell I said the air freshener is getting low and may need changed soon.

Seriously I see these things getting a lot of road grime has there been any issues. Paint problems, scratching, cracking?

I've had mine for about 6000 k on it I had one of the first ones made in my colour and there was one spot were it rubbed. I lived with it very small to see. I got a email a month ago asking how I've been liking it I said great had one small rub area but was prob from me not unscrewing the hood stops out far enough like it says in the instructions. Two days later I get a email with a new part shipping to me to replace my old one with a new mold and new push pins. I am nothing but satisfied with this piece and it makes the engine bay look so much better. As for scratches I had none don't really drive it in the rain but holds up very well and easy to clean off.

Kapy

Established Member

The paint code for Race Red is ( PQ ), the paint code for Torch Red is ( D-3 ), which is the same code for Colorado Red.
Neither Race Red or Torch Red is a match for red the stripes on my 14.
Not sure if the red stripes are the same on the 13/14 MY's

Thanks for the information Alibi. Don't think I will order one then.

Users who are viewing this thread