Can anyone help me with instructions for a dual pass H/E install?

MACHCT

Established Member
I have found great write ups for the aftermarket heat exchangers but I can't find one for a dual pass, how different is it? Basically I need to know which lines go where?? I know how to remove the bumper cover but am confused on how route the heat exchanger hoses because on the dual pass both inlets are on one side while on the stock they are on opposite sides. thanks in advance guys!

Kyle_KleinSS

Established Member
I dont think it matters. Dual pass just means instead of in and out it has basically more tubes in it so it passes twice instead of once. Just pick one and use it dont matter. Have it enter up top then return out the bottom.

MACHCT

Established Member
Sounds good thank you, I havent really researched much into it. Got it with my car and figured after a year and a half its about time to get it on the car while its stored for winter. Also I searched google and all I could come up with was the H/E with the inlets on the opposite sides. Thanks guys, keep the suggestions coming!

SpectorV

Established Member
take the front bumper off (easy to do) dont fully bolt it up, get the pump jumped and let it cycle the fluid. I had to take my HE off and wiggle it side to side to get the air out~ it started pumping fine then turned it off and it wouldnt pump the fluid due to an airpocket.... thankfully I still had the front bumper off else it would have been fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread