Can i beat a speeding ticket??

VENOMCOBRA03

Established Member
Hello fellow svtperformance members, i received a speeding ticket going over the tri-boro bridge in NY. I was doing 73 and speed limit is 40.. Is there anything i can say or use to try to beat this ticket?? :shrug:

TDUB003

Established Member
Considering you just posted an admission of guilt on a public forum for all of the world to see I would say no. :rollseyes

Kiohtee

Established Member
Hire an attorney. And don't look at it as beating anything or cheating the system. You didn't do a thing but break the law.

WOT 88

Established Member
Hello fellow svtperformance members, i received a speeding ticket going over the tri-boro bridge in NY. I was doing 73 and speed limit is 40.. Is there anything i can say or use to try to beat this ticket?? :shrug:

:lol: Not after I send this to the judge. Maybe you can claim insanity.

Last edited:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member

I vote Troll or dupe account or both. :nonono:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Let's fish a bit. Did the officer get a search warrant before asking you for your license and registration? If he didn't, then you have a good chance of winning.

musclefan21

Established Member
You have the right to contest a ticket. But beating it is another story.

Good luck.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
next time you get pulled over, you would be better just telling the officer this as he came up to your window "Listen here junior, I dont know who you think you are, but you'd best get your ass back in your little blue and white car, and head on down the road, before i step out and whip your panzy little ass all over this street? got it? now get to stepp'n junior"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread