can i beat an?

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
mercedez clk430?

i have an 01 gt with bbk cai,suspension work,mach 1 chin spoiler and royal purple oil with differential,and tranny oil.and dr nitto's

the mercedes has no mods

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
Maybe if you fill up with a good tank of chevron before hand you might be able to take him. Haha jk bro, ya you can probabaly take the guy on paper, but go race him and find out. Be safe and gl.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
put a couple of stickers on the fenders and you should have no problem like a BBK sticker is an easy 15 rwhp OH $hit i almost forgot!!! twin turbonators!!!!! you would def. need to upgrade your fuel supply but keep it at like 15 psi and you should put roughly 475-520 horses to the rear wheels good luck and drive safe!!

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Start out by changing out your muffler bearings...... You will notice a big difference immediately. You might however, need a Finnigan Wrench to get them out though................. Just joking, man. Could not resist.:thumbsup:

getsomebeyatch

Established Member
Sorry man just giving you crap but its all sensored fun:beer: if you are a manual with the dr's youll most likely take him if your just an average driver, if you can rip through the gears you will def. take him. If your auto it will be a close race. For future references though i would leave out the chin and fluids out for performance mods.

Last edited:

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
no its manual,and the reason i put all of those non mods was cause i seen people even in this thread,have mgw shifter as mods.so now i know to not include that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread