can i beat an?

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
personally with a gt, i would get with some 4.10s or 4.30s to give you a little more of a jump. Don't fear the gear or YOU WILL regret it. Good luck on a hopefully nice kill tho.

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
well the reason im getting 3.73's is because i got them for free. a guy i know works at the ford dealership and had some from a warranty work. all i had to do was get new bearings. so i got them now im having them installed. so i figured hey cant beat free!

reddog4063

Established Member
with a 5spd you should be able to take him, just shift like you stole it LOL. The reason why people list MGW shifters is because it shortens the travel of the shifter allowing you to get into the next gear a fraction of a second quicker so it is performance mod. With a 5spd GT I would go with the 3.73's, or maybe 4.10's if you are feeling adventurous, the GT doesnt like to rev quite as much as the 4V cars so I wouldnt suggest 4.30's or higher. Get yourself a catback exhaust and a handheld tuner like SCT and you should beat him everytime like clockwork. Good luck

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
My God Yall are mean to the poor kid, Hey brother if you spent money on it list it. Thats my moto. Be proud of what you drive. I have an MGW short throw shifter (best mod I got) But saddly im to lazy to fix my sig. (notice the misspellings)..
Ohh but back on topic. I have no clue, Good Luck Though.

Users who are viewing this thread