Can I get more life out of these tires?

N20D5OH

Established Member
Luckily I ordered new rims and tires yesterday. I only have 12,000 miles on these and only been to the track three times on them. No burnouts at all aside from scrubbing them at the track or it spinning while rolling. :p

20131017175121822_zpse8760444.jpg

N20D5OH

Established Member
I never changed from stock, check them regularly. I dropped them the first time at the track and promptly put them back to stock settings.

N20D5OH

Established Member
Could mixing air with nitrogen do anything to pressure? I've never had nitrogen filled tires before.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Do us a favor and give those tires a proper send off.... SMOKE SHOW!!!!!!!

And no, those tires are done for and any rain = TROUBLE!!!

N20D5OH

Established Member
Do us a favor and give those tires a proper send off.... SMOKE SHOW!!!!!!!

And no, those tires are done for and any rain = TROUBLE!!!

Lol. I'm limping around right now until Monday. I ordered two 18x9 and two 18x10 AMR RTR style wheels and the nittos. I'll see what I can do then.

2011roush

Established Member
Could mixing air with nitrogen do anything to pressure? I've never had nitrogen filled tires before.

No. Nitrogen is in your tires all the time.. the air we breathe has nitrogen. To maintain the proper nitrogen properties in your tires the % has to be 93.7% or greater. That wear pattern is over inflation and possible heavy right foot.

Last edited:

04compgt

Established Member
They just need a little burn out to even out the tread. Then we can consider them slicks and we can go racing. With that said they are good to go! lol

Users who are viewing this thread