Can I know the owner my Cobra '03 before me?

hakeem_svt

Established Member
Guys,
Can I know the owner of (Mustang SVT Cobra vert DSG) before me?
Because I have a query about the car for example when a change of oil, periodic maintenance and other...

Note I purchased SVT Cobra from this website
Texas Auto | Pre-owned Dealer | Houston, Texas

Address:-
Texas Auto
5531 Mitchelldale St.
Houston, Texas 77092

This pic:-

768815202.jpg

I know it is not necessary, but curiosity I want to know the owner.

Thanks

djom1cincy

Established Member
Call the dealer where you picked up the car and ask for the origanal owners info. Tell them you have a few questions about the car. If they dont want to give you the owners info ask them to pass yours on and have them call you.

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
doesnt a carfax pull it up IF that person had it serviced. Im thinking it shows it either way

Digital

Established Member
Call the dealer where you picked up the car and ask for the origanal owners info. Tell them you have a few questions about the car. If they dont want to give you the owners info ask them to pass yours on and have them call you.

+1, just get a print out of the warranty work done to the car and grab it from the guy soon as it prints out, it has ALL the last owners info on it. Usually they black marker it out but even then if u hold it up to the light u can see it.

hakeem_svt

Established Member

I called the dealer and he could not help me as saying I did not understand because I have difficulty in the English language.

doesnt a carfax pull it up IF that person had it serviced. Im thinking it shows it either way

I have seen CarFax but do not see any information sufficient.

+1, just get a print out of the warranty work done to the car and grab it from the guy soon as it prints out, it has ALL the last owners info on it. Usually they black marker it out but even then if u hold it up to the light u can see it.

Thank you, I'm done on the subject does not matter and will take my car for regular maintenance for a full examination.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry you couldn't get the last owner's info. Still possible to do so if you want to invest the time, but it appears it isn't a big deal for you. You might want to post the VIN here and maybe someone can help you out.

Best of luck with your Cobra. I'll bet you're loving it! :thumbsup:

What are your mods?

hakeem_svt

Established Member
You might want to post the VIN here and maybe someone can help you out.

Best of luck with your Cobra. I'll bet you're loving it! :thumbsup:

What are your mods?

Sorry, I can't post VIN in here... :shrug:

My Termi is a stock... only have a pulley and stainless Cat-Back System performance exhaust (Magnaflow). :bored:

15644_lg.jpg

In the future will after the availability of the amount would ride the Supercharge Whipple and others...because I'm new married and have a daughter and I have the pressure of debt. :bash:

latamud

Gearhead
Established Member
Sorry, I can't post VIN in here... :shrug:

My Termi is a stock... only have a pulley and stainless Cat-Back System performance exhaust (Magnaflow). :bored:

In the future will after the availability of the amount would ride the Supercharge Whipple and others...because I'm new married and have a daughter and I have the pressure of debt. :bash:

You might not know what the VIN is. It is the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). If you look on the dash of your car you will see a stamped number. If you type that number on here maybe someone here can help you find the old owner.
Maybe this will help, I see you are from Saudi Arabia, Arabic is the official language.
أنت قد لا تعرف ما هو فين. هو تحديد عدد المركبات (فين). إذا كنت تبحث عن اندفاع السيارة سترون عددا ختمها. إذا قمت بكتابة هذا الرقم على هنا ربما شخص هنا يمكن أن تساعدك على العثور على المالك القديم.

Users who are viewing this thread