Can you fit 2 subs and a battery in the trunk and still have room?

specizripn

Established Member
Im thinking about redoing the sound system in my car, and I also want to do a battery relocation. Has anyone fit 2 10 inch subs and a battery in your trunk? I've seen pictures where people have the subs on either side of the trunk retrofitted in a custom box with a decent amount of room but I have heard if the subs aren't facing the same direction it sounds like shit and I dont want that. Also, I have my car to enjoy it, like 95% street driving so the 50-70 lbs of added weight wont really bother me, I will just take my spare tire and jack out anyway and that will offset the weight. Any input would be great, thanks

stradt03

Established Member
Im thinking about redoing the sound system in my car, and I also want to do a battery relocation. Has anyone fit 2 10 inch subs and a battery in your trunk? I've seen pictures where people have the subs on either side of the trunk retrofitted in a custom box with a decent amount of room but I have heard if the subs aren't facing the same direction it sounds like shit and I dont want that. Also, I have my car to enjoy it, like 95% street driving so the 50-70 lbs of added weight wont really bother me, I will just take my spare tire and jack out anyway and that will offset the weight. Any input would be great, thanks

Sure, at one point I had (3) 12" JL Audio subs with an Optima Redtop battery in the truck. Still had no problems fitting the weekend grocery shopping in the truck.

Anabolic

Banned
ofcourse you can, put the battery in spare tire location, amp mountded to back of seat or under deck.. then subs in each corner facing each other. like the mach 1000 system.

Users who are viewing this thread