Can't make up my mind need some opinions

wjk

Established Member
I'm not the biggest fan of either, but I would have to say the 550s look better then the 500s.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I like the thinner spoke of the 500, but really love classics the most. On silver you really have a good color which will support Black centers with polished lip (sinister looking), or high polished which looks great as well. One thing though, you will have to really lower the car significantly to really set off the wheels. Ultimately they look the best when the car is sitting on top of the tires, but scrapes on everything!

have you check out TF wheels?

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Thought that I would help you a little more.... :)

FAsnakes13.jpg

FAsnakes7.jpg

FAsnakes.jpg

12131_177987112375_783907375_279660.jpg

IMG_341444.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

Classics on Silver.... my favorite combo!

Ncobra3.jpg

Ncobra4.jpg

CBR39.jpg

CBR20.jpg

Last edited:

wudy

Established Member
I like the thin spoke as well. sp500. But the classics are awesome.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Thought that I would help out the new owner and give him actuals. I agree, the classics are a great look on Silver.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Thanks guys for the replies. Red Turtle thanks for posting the pics, it is helping me alot. I also want to stick to a five spoke wheel so the classic is pretty much out for me. They do look sweet on that silver Cobra in the pics. My car is black so I want to go with a polished wheel. I was set to order the Sp550's but John at CCW recommened the SP500's. Does anyone have some pics of the SP550's on a Cobra? I guess I will try to make up my mind. This is turning out to be the hardest decision that I have to make modding this car. LOL I guess you can't go wrong with any CCW's. Again thanks for all of you inputs.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member

This needed to be posted again..... wish there was a drool smiley.
:uh oh::uh oh::uh oh::uh oh:

I always say if I were to buy another Cobra, it'd be black or white... but damn if that car doesn't change my mind in an instant.

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
sorry man.....gonna have to say black car with black centered classics is the win.

however, if you are hell bent on a 5 spoke....def. the 550's

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Thanks guys for all of your input. This is getting to be a harder decision then I expected. The votes are almost even. Jefe, Thanks for the pic. Keep the opinions coming. I am going to try to make up my mind by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread