Can't stand it anymore......

MonkeysL

Established Member
I'm so tired of winter. I've NEVER liked snow/cold weather. When I was little all my friends would play outside in the snow but I hated it. I've been saying for the past 10+ years I would never go through another central, il winter. Well................here I am going through another.

I guess good friends, good family, and good job keep me here. I would pack up in a second if given the opportunity to head south though.

Anybody else feel this way?

BTW-the snow storm going on outside got me going, hence the thread.
:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Spade

Established Member
Yeah I'm ready for spring myself. I dont mind the snow just hate the slop afterwards. We're due to get another 3"-5" tonight into tomorrow.

Spade

stangin99

Established Member
I hate the winter, and I live in Syracuse, and was in Rochester for 5 years for school....

I must be dumb.

04streetvenom

Established Member
I really hate the cold, but trust me, as bad the cold is there, it is just as bad when it comes to heat here in July/August! You'll be good soon though.

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Everything just freeze's here. Its not bad, just not to many car enthusiast like in Chicago, Dallas, Houston. IMO I wouldn't mind moving to texas, other than the smog, and wind all the damn time.

mth180

Established Member
Chicago winters suck so bad. Ice snow and cold cold cold!! Hey we can look forward to our next season though...Construction!

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I'm so tired of winter. I've NEVER liked snow/cold weather. When I was little all my friends would play outside in the snow but I hated it. I've been saying for the past 10+ years I would never go through another central, il winter. Well................here I am going through another.

I guess good friends, good family, and good job keep me here. I would pack up in a second if given the opportunity to head south though.

Anybody else feel this way?

BTW-the snow storm going on outside got me going, hence the thread.
:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

I know it's crazy bro....a few weeks ago it dipped into the mid 60's. BRRRRR

LOL

JK- I spend a few Christmas's in Chi-town. That was frickin cold as hell. I don't see how people stay there on purpose.:nonono:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
We all hate winter, but that's what makes spring so sweet!

We do not have the the intense winters of past, that I remember, as a kid growing up.

Users who are viewing this thread