Can't stand it anymore......

junk94

Blow thru's dont work
Established Member
I'm so tired of winter. I've NEVER liked snow/cold weather. When I was little all my friends would play outside in the snow but I hated it. I've been saying for the past 10+ years I would never go through another central, il winter. Well................here I am going through another.

I guess good friends, good family, and good job keep me here. I would pack up in a second if given the opportunity to head south though.

Anybody else feel this way?

BTW-the snow storm going on outside got me going, hence the thread.
:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

I think its that Shitville you call home :lol::lol: I can call it that since I grew up there too, try moving 60 miles north, we have had more snow melt up here then you have had all winter long. Your right though, I was one of the kids outside playing in the snow.

Summer is just around the corner, then you can keep the diesel clean for more then a week:-D

ssssnake

Established Member
I don't care for the cold and snow. I like winter and spring here though. I went to work in a short-sleeve shirt and sandals today. Summer is hell. 100% humidity and 90s. Thank God for the ocean breeze.

aaandht

Established Member
Don't worry give it another 2 or 3 years and Al Gore says we'll never see a snowflake again.

I like winter, infact tomorrow we're gettin snow and I get to play with a big F350 PSD in it. :D

Can't wait till I go to college in Maine next year. I loves me some snow.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Yeah, it's like 60-70 here right now...just brutal! haha I knew there was a reason I moved out here! ;)

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
It's Been About 10 Degrees Below Normal Every Day Since November Around Here. I've Had It.

Tell Al to turn up the global thermostat. He knows how. He invented it along with the Internet and cheese in aerosol cans. :thumbsup:

lone sailor

Established Member
Winter, cold weather, and snow don't bother me, it's when everything gets locked down into a polar ice cap that makes it a real bag of shit.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
It was nice and warm at the track last night...good ole Bradenton!

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
I feel your pain. It just keeps snowing and snowing. Im over it. The only good thing to snow is I can snowboard but I am ready to drive my car and wear shorts and t-shirts.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
This will help those chilly days and nights:

GoreBreatingFire2.jpg

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I'm pretty f'n sick of it too. Moving isn't the answer since this isn't a typical winter. This is the worst winter I can remember in Iowa, and the snowfall totals/average temperature back up that claim. The average high for this week is supposed to be like 38-40... it's 24 right now and that is about 20 degrees warmer than it has been for a week or two. Walking out into -40 degree wind chills sucks.

Canada needs to take their f'n weather back.

Users who are viewing this thread