Car and Driver tests GT500. Runs 11.4@132...

Sirhc7897

Established Member
The nice thing about going full bolt on charger redeye vs building an SS or so on is obviously ease and cost.

How reliable is a full bolt on red eye with e85 and maybe a mild stage 2 or strong stage 1 cam? I’d imagine 850whp with a tuned/ slightly built auto on a nice converter would run low 140’s pretty well. I’d prefer to leave the long block stock save a slightly stronger cam

They don’t make a Redeye variant of the charger yet. This year is the widebody. Maybe next year based on the challenger widebody/Redeye rollout.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
They don’t make a Redeye variant of the charger yet. This year is the widebody. Maybe next year based on the challenger widebody/Redeye rollout.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

This is devastating... I think the red eye charger will mob the **** out once it’s official. Way better drag coefficient

I think it will keep up with a gt500 non cftp on a 60-160 roll.

PIPO

Established Member
So high 9s? A big ask honestly. If you want to do it reliably, you are looking at a stroker build, blower swap, e85. ~$30k.

No way man. That’s an 8 sec build.

- 428 Stroker Motor
- Thitek Custom Heads
- Demon Performance Blower Cam
- Whipple 4.5L Supercharger
- Paramount Performance Rebuilt HP90 A8

8.8@159

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Benchracing virtual cars is the best. The twin turbo demon charger will beat the shit out of both.

Woah, when’s that coming out? Shut up and take my money.

(You kinda failed. The gt500 is a real car and the hellcat charger redeye is confirmed)

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
No way man. That’s an 8 sec build.

- 428 Stroker Motor
- Thitek Custom Heads
- Demon Performance Blower Cam
- Whipple 4.5L Supercharger
- Paramount Performance Rebuilt HP90 A8

8.8@159

Life goals b

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I’ve got eyes on a stock 6 cylinder Honda Accord... cheap, but you better believe she’s got the looks

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Is the Hellcat Charger AWD car coming out?? That will be ballsy.

I’ve got eyes on a stock 6 cylinder Honda Accord... cheap, but you better believe she’s got the looks

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Awd would almost be annoying. I’d rather be able to spin and sway the back end than be subject to the plow and understeer that an 800whp awd sedan would have...

Just slightly breath on the pedal mid corner and yer eating a bus to lanes left of the median

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Who was it that said that it would not hang with a ZL1 1LE? It gave it a run in the corners but it turns out +100 hp and better aero destroys in the straightaway after all.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Who was it that said that it would not hang with a ZL1 1LE? It gave it a run in the corners but it turns out +100 hp and better aero destroys in the straightaway after all.

That’s driver mod imo.

I can literally run away from buddy’s with full aero, big tire evo’s running 400whp+ in the canyons in my 03 cobra, but it’s because they honestly don’t drive well.

That said, the ****er in me was happily appeased when speed phenom pointed out he left 3 seconds on the table. From the helmet cam, I was watching and saying “****!” “Roll on the gas sooner off that corner!” “****! Don’t let a ****ing switchy kink scare you! Hammer through at full speed!”

I’ve seen his other videos and he can drive the **** out of his gt350r, I think he was measuring restraint, which is why he owns those and a supersnale I still have an 03 cobra... I’m not as calculated or smart as him, can 100% admit it

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve seen his other videos and he can drive the **** out of his gt350r, I think he was measuring restraint, which is why he owns those and a supersnale I still have an 03 cobra... I’m not as calculated or smart as him, can 100% admit it

I totally agree. I checked out his vids comparing the PP3 vs. 350 R and was super impressed. A puberty 'stache must be the secret to bad ass driving skill. Say what you will, dude is legit.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Not that I’m aware. Would be awesome though.
Definitely be awesome!!!
Just look at the Trackhawk. BEAST!

Is that a ZED-L1 1LE?!?!
:D

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I mean, at these levels, it’s driver mod and balls. And intestinal fortitude. And sponsorships. And cameras. And nannies. And social media. And full orr cressant moons. And whether or not you use the left, right, or her cleavage as a propeller tugger, and well, this is proof Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I mean, at these levels, it’s driver mod and balls. And intestinal fortitude. And sponsorships. And cameras. And nannies. And social media. And full orr cressant moons. And whether or not you use the left, right, or her cleavage as a propeller tugger, and well, this is proof Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself.

giphy.gif

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That low 130’s trap speed is great. I hope to see some hero runs in the 10.5@135 Range, just rings well to the ear.

Users who are viewing this thread