Car Arrived at the dealership today...

OrigTXCobra

Mustang Nut!
Established Member
Going to pick her up in about an hour. No make ready / PDI (I will handle those duties). She has every option except the cover...I still can't believe how expensive a mustang can price out with a $69K MSRP...wow. But from what I can tell from all of you, it should be worth every penny!

Sorry for the crappy phone pic.

IMG_18711.jpg

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
That is beautiful... fatally, stunningly prepossessing.

Congrats on your GT500! That is my favorite colour for the GT500.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Do yourself a favor and let them PDI the car. If something happens god forbid they could always say "he wouldn't let us PDI it"

Just request that u can watch the technician and have him show u what he is doing

Oh! And congrats!

Last edited:

Myfast70

Established Member
Crazy how much we pay for a Mustang :shrug: :dw:

Red is not my favorite color but the new candy red on your car looks awesome!! :beer: :rockon:

UOP Shadow

Established Member
Nice looking car.

Ours was delivered last week. They did the PDI while I watched. He explained everything that he was doing / checking to make sure that everything was filled & that everything works.

OrigTXCobra

Mustang Nut!
Established Member
Honestly, I've tried it both ways. And they way they wash the car, the abrasive rollers and dirty rags...nah, I'd rather do it myself. I have a great relationship with my dealer and when I bought my 2012, I actually had a scuffed rim that I noticed after I got it home and started doing a PDI. I called the dealer immediately, sent over a pic and they got a new wheel on order. As long as I didnt call them a couple of days later, they trust me. I've bought too many cars from them, they know I won't pull a fast one on them. I feel the same about mods, if I mod it, something that could be anywhere closely related to the mod breaks, I don't take it back to them and expect them to fix it.

I also like to keep all the labels, plastic and such....crazy I know, but I always have a nice box full of all the original stuff when I sell a car. Seems to really make prospective new owners happy. And if I ever end up keeping one for the long haul, I will want to have all that stupid stuff.

Thanks for all the comments guys! Cant wait to get some seat time tomorrow and this weekend!

Last edited:

OrigTXCobra

Mustang Nut!
Established Member
I see you love your reds. Congrats, extremely beautiful she is

Yeah, you'd think I'd change it up for a little variety...but I seem to be stuck on Red. At least they are all different shades of red. As others have said, I don't think there is a color this car comes in that I wouldn't love to have in my garage!

khurijj

Established Member
Congrats. Great color. I just received mine last Monday night. Red Candy, stripe delete, Nav, Svtpp, tp, recaros, and car cover. Tomorrow morning getting an an XPEL Ultimate clear bra installed. Enjoy your GT500.

HansHeinen

SHELBYS ARE ME
Established Member
Congrats. Great color. I just received mine last Monday night. Red Candy, stripe delete, Nav, Svtpp, tp, recaros, and car cover. Tomorrow morning getting an an XPEL Ultimate clear bra installed. Enjoy your GT500.

Let me know how that Expel application goes. Wanting to have it done as well and already have an installer in Orlando. Want to know how it comes out and if you like it. Can you take some pics of the edges and post them?
Thanks Khurijj!

WAL

Established Member
Going to pick her up in about an hour. No make ready / PDI (I will handle those duties). She has every option except the cover...I still can't believe how expensive a mustang can price out with a $69K MSRP...wow. But from what I can tell from all of you, it should be worth every penny!

Sorry for the crappy phone pic.

IMG_18711.jpg

Nice! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread