Car Club

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Why? :bored: lol jk
Theirs a couple different ones out there (notorious muscle, superior stangz, etc.) but not sure what the requirements are to join them. Attend some of their meets and see who you like best. :beer:

JorgeM

Established Member
ahaha i would just like to meet up and go for cruise over here around SOCAL since i dont know any one who has a cobra

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Hit up screen name 'jessie jaramill or da5deuce', they hang with Notorious. Hit up screen name 'Mach1ryan' as he is with Superior Stangz and can give you more info. Theirs also Street Stangz. Hit up their facebook page facebook.com/LAstreetstangs. If your ever down in the OC area hit me up.I'm down to chill. A couple of us usually hang out (Darko,Ace5oh,ZimxxZum,bbarajas,gt-sponge). Darko has a weekly meet as well.

JorgeM

Established Member
i am down for gmr meet:rockon:

my girl stays by fullerton and most of time im there so getting to OC is no problem:banana: name is Jorge by the way :)

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
What city is 818 anyway? I don't see it much, either way like Carlos(Thatonecobra) said there are plenty around but me personally I hang with different people. Notorious running wild, modern muscle, etc. hit me with a PM I'll let u know where meets happen at.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

eddyroxx

Established Member
What city is 818 anyway?
:poke: the valley (san fernando valley)
lethalstangs is a mustang club around here i dont know if they're still around, they used to meet at stars diner tuesday nights i believe
other than that, lots of street racing crews:burnout:
EDIT: im talking about the 818, 310 area i have no clue about any clubs

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
alright thanks man and idk i think 818 is pacoima but im from 310

Ok well there's a few 310s lol. I'm in lynwood/Compton, which is 310 Inglewood and Hawthorne I think use 310 or Torrance also lol

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
:poke: the valley (san fernando valley)
lethalstangs is a mustang club around here i dont know if they're still around, they used to meet at stars diner tuesday nights i believe
other than that, lots of street racing crews:burnout:
EDIT: im talking about the 818, 310 area i have no clue about any clubs

Aahh street racing, gotta love it, but Compton is not the place to do it anymore unless it's a very quick race and not many people know about it. I haven't been out there since last Sunday and before that some months. Now they're in the valley somewhere, not really apart of it like that.

Users who are viewing this thread