Car Club

SoCaDan

Established Member
Ok well there's a few 310s lol. I'm in lynwood/Compton, which is 310 Inglewood and Hawthorne I think use 310 or Torrance also lol

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Yes 310 encompasses quite a wide area of the west side and south bay. One of the largest Mustang clubs in the area is Beach Cities Mustangs. They do a monthly meet in Long Beach. In the Spring and summer they also do an additional monthly meet at Frisco's car hop diner. Look them up.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Yes 310 encompasses quite a wide area of the west side and south bay. One of the largest Mustang clubs in the area is Beach Cities Mustangs. They do a monthly meet in Long Beach. In the Spring and summer they also do an additional monthly meet at Frisco's car hop diner. Look them up.

Always count on these OG's to know where the clubs are at. :beer:

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
lets set it up b4 I get my surgery Feb.21..or I culd just let Ty borrow the whipple. :rockon:

Oh I'm sure he will kindly accept the offer.. That just might be what convinces him to buy a terminator. Sounds like a plan.

Why y'all always gotta tempt a brotha. Hasn't the black man been through enough as it is???!!!

Hell!!! who am I kidding I'll take your offer Miguel haha :beer: :D

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Why y'all always gotta tempt a brotha. Hasn't the black man been through enough as it is???!!!

Hell!!! who am I kidding I'll take your offer Miguel haha :beer: :D

Lets go to gmr the 23rd so you can drive the corn fed whipple..

Users who are viewing this thread