• Keep paid of ext

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Buy cobra and save 6-7 k in bank

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
If it's your dream vehicle get it bro.... However If it's gonna place you in a bind I would hold off if I were you. I have my truck and I really like it but I would choose my cobra over it any day. Good luck

Ya that's what I was thinking. When I had my 03 all I thought about is how bad I wanted the mystichrome coupe. N now I have a chance you get on and save money and it wouldn't affect me at all finanally in a negative way

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
+1 on asking strangers on a forum on how to run your finances. Almost as smart as letting your girlfriend rip you off with insurance rates.

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
+1 on asking strangers on a forum on how to run your finances. Almost as smart as letting your girlfriend rip you off with insurance rates.

Just curious to see what people think. Nothing wrong for asking for people's opinions. I thought a lot of people would think going from an ext to a cobra would be a downgrade.

I'm expecting to get 30 for it. It has 67000 n it blue books for like 31-32. It's loaded

onefst87

Established Member
I voted for the Cobra, but if you are daily driving a MystiChrome then you need a whippin. I would also check that insurance. That is as high as my CBR 954RR was per month, and I had two reckless driving tickets, and lost my license.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
would the cobra be your only car? and be DD? if so, use the extra cash to buy a beater and save the cobra for the weekends. then get collector car insurance on it. im paying $600 a year for full coverage, no deductibles with super high limits on a gt500 :dancenana:

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
would the cobra be your only car? and be DD? if so, use the extra cash to buy a beater and save the cobra for the weekends. then get collector car insurance on it. im paying $600 a year for full coverage, no deductibles with super high limits on a gt500 :dancenana:

Ya it would be my only car. That's a really good idea , I remember hating having to put miles on my old cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread