Car is Everything I've Ever Wanted and MORE...

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
I was never a fan of comp orange until I saw Nate's cammed vids and the color grew on me, it brings out accents of the body line really well. During the dyno run with headphones on it sounded like it was slightly breaking up or was it a camera problem? I couldn't have been the only one to hear it.
Good ear . It had a small exhaust leak in this pull and they fixed it later in the day. That's what you are hearing. Been watching A/F on the wideband on WOT pulls and it's pretty solid at 11.7. Runs amazing!

Sent from my Pixel using the svtperformance.com mobile app

cj428mach

Established Member
I remember seeing this car and some of the mods aren't my taste, but I will say that custom hood is killer and is something I'd almost run myself if I wasn't such a purist for the stock Terminator look.

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
That's a sexy Cobra. The mat black decklid is really growing on me. Enjoy the hell out of her.
I didn't like it at first either but it has grown a lot on me and I'm really digging the look. If it was one of those plastic add-on pieces I would have taken it off but this is done tastefully and looks to be done professionally. And I am enjoying the hell out of her! Bought it with right at 18k miles and has 19,100 now.
Where in NC are you located?
On the coast in Wilmington area. It's about 45-60 mins North of Myrtle Beach on 17.

SVTag

Established Member
Yea gotcha - just curious. I'm in the Raleigh area and use fastlane for tuning as well.

Duecestang

Established Member
Great looking car can't go wrong with a convertible what part of NC are you from

stangfreak

Established Member
cobra looks sexy. car is awesome man.

I forgot the member who used to make those hoods. The original thread I believe was on modfords. I was going to order one but changed my plans with the blower. I have the guys name on the tip of my tongue

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Love it. Except the matte black decklid
Overlay. Very nice OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
cobra looks sexy. car is awesome man.

I forgot the member who used to make those hoods. The original thread I believe was on modfords. I was going to order one but changed my plans with the blower. I have the guys name on the tip of my tongue
This was a custom hood. Looking at the receipt, it took about 200 hours to make. I don't think there's another one out there.
Love it. Except the matte black decklid
Overlay. Very nice OP.

Thanks man. The black decklid had me held up a bit too but it has grown on me. It will get some carbon fiber treatment in select areas. Should look great.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
This was a custom hood. Looking at the receipt, it took about 200 hours to make. I don't think there's another one out there.

Thanks man. The black decklid had me held up a bit too but it has grown on me. It will get some carbon fiber treatment in select areas. Should look great.

I'm thinking of doing the carbon fiber in the lower black trim piece on the rear bumper on mine.

energymonster

Established Member
nice CO terminator . you have pretty low car standards if that's more then you ever wanted . have you ever drove any other performance cars ?

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
nice CO terminator . you have pretty low car standards if that's more then you ever wanted . have you ever drove any other performance cars ?
Thank you... I think? Yes, I have driven and ridden in many performance cars. Most recently a Ferrari F430... Not impressed and crappy interior. Sounded amazing and looks beautiful though. Been in plenty of BMWs, Jap performance cars, etc. I love the raw feel of the terminators, there's something very special about them. The amazing back story with John Coletti is really cool too. I do have a soft spot for C6Zo6's though. Would love to have one. I am interested in checking out the Focus RS though, it's a pretty badass car.

Users who are viewing this thread