Car is Everything I've Ever Wanted and MORE...

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Max that car is super clean and nicely done. Do you still want to look into porting the Eaton? That with an upper and lower will be great combo. I like the VMP and would go that way too but nothing beats the sound of the Eaton scream!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Tuned just last Friday. Similar videos come from Fastlane so you may be thinking of another competition orange car on their Dyno possibly. Thanks CobraBob, this car is great now that I fixed all the little issues. So much fun!

Sent from my Pixel using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yeah, must be one similar I'd seen. The guy looks so nonchalant back there. That's what got my attention because it was the same look I remember from the other video. LOL.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I skimmed the thread to see if it was brought up, but what's the skinny on the side vents that hug the wheel wells?

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
I skimmed the thread to see if it was brought up, but what's the skinny on the side vents that hug the wheel wells?
They are custom molded to the body. I am unsure what material was used to make it happen, but they didn't use the stock side vents to mold around as I was given those with the car. They are very well done and flow well with the car.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
They are custom molded to the body. I am unsure what material was used to make it happen, but they didn't use the stock side vents to mold around as I was given those with the car. They are very well done and flow well with the car.

I think they look good, got nice flow like you said. Does the wing got a little flair added to it as well or am i just seeing things?

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Max that car is super clean and nicely done. Do you still want to look into porting the Eaton? That with an upper and lower will be great combo. I like the VMP and would go that way too but nothing beats the sound of the Eaton scream!
Thanks, sorry I didn't get back with you on Facebook man. I agree on the port, it would scream. Depending on available funds beginning of next year, it will either be a port/longtubes/custom paint JLT hb intake or VMP TVS. Going to enjoy her as-is for the remainder of the year though so there's no down time. Love just driving the car.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Good looking car, and like many have said, that hood is prime

Is it just me, or maybe the angle of the camera+angle of the car on an uneven surface? It looks like the "roll bar" isn't straight in the second pic (the ass shot)

Users who are viewing this thread