• Did the sale man bluff you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • did you realize what you did after first payment

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ron cobra 03

Established Member
I would like to ask if any one have second thougts about your 03. Does it seem like the car is not as fast as you thought it was the day you bought. Also i notice this car is not built as good as my 01 maybe i am a ungreatful ---.Or maybe 975.00 for 5yrs will do that to you. Just a thought . :fm: :fm: a

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
what??? Not built as good as your 01?? Didn't you know how much the car was going to be when you bought it? Besides, for the performance we get this car is a bargain. Also, this is the best 4.6LDOHC engine yet! I think when more superchargers/turbos come out we are going to see that these engines are very strong. I don't know how you could be having second thoughts.

03DOHC

Established Member
No way! This car is way quicker than my previos Cobra! Maybe you have plugged cats? Sounds like you paid a serious mark-up with a BIG interest rate! Sorry to hear that! I paid MSRP and my payments similar to KNGOBRA's! Actually less.

I am very happy I purchaced this car!

Last edited:

TruBlu03

What KINGOBRA and 03DOHC said. I may or may not have the stall problem,(not quite sure yet) and the pull but it does not detract in anyway my happiness with the purchase. I'm more than confident any problems I might run into will get resolved in due time, everything else more than makes up the difference IMO.

Dang, that is a serious monthly payment! I'm assuming you didn't put much/anything down?? I'm paying $587 for 5 years, stupid trade in lost like 2-3 grand in value the month before I traded it in, woulda helped some. I don't care, I'm gonna pay every penny and it is definately worth it for me!

Take it out for a spin, give it a good hard run then think about it some more ;-)

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by ron cobra 03
Or maybe 975.00 for 5yrs will do that to you. Just a thought
A THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH!!! How much did you finance???

My finance calculator shows that if you financed $40K at 7.00% for 60 months you'd be paying: $792/mo.

I financed MSRP plus tax for six years at 6.24% for $600/mo. :shrug:

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Yeah I think you got taken or something 975 for 5 years = 58,500. Did you pay like 15k over sticker? If so WOW.

lifter213

Established Member
Financed $25k at 5.95% = $488 a month :) Put down $12k though. But i'll get like 8k of that back when i sell my GT.

Users who are viewing this thread