Car Robbery - It's not so easy...

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Good, serves them right. I'm glad that this man was able to protect both his property, and more importantly his wife.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
It was a cop, too bad law abiding citizens in Brazil couldn't protect themselves in the same manner.

nickf2005

Established Member
And many states. I'm pretty sure it is illegal to have one in the chamber ready to go in some places in the USA.

I very well may be wrong, but if the state has legalized Concealed Carry or License to Carry it does not specify that the firearm cannot be loaded with one in the chamber. It would be highly contradicting to legalize carrying, but restrict the fact that it can't be ready to fire.

+1 for the good guys.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
And many states. I'm pretty sure it is illegal to have one in the chamber ready to go in some places in the USA.

Yes, I just flew back from a week in California and then after checking my car thoroughly for items that could be used to protect myself I traveled through New Jersey into New York City for a meeting, then to East Hampton, then through Connecticut and Massachusetts. It was like the Zero Civil Liberties U.S. Tour. D.C. next week!

alaskablkmach

Established Member

Nope just communist states. If they have a conceal carry law it is ok. Why have a gun and not have one in the chamber....hey bad guy hold up while I chamber my shit..lol

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Shows you that people don't just fall to the ground dead the instant they're shot like in the movies. That dude got hit at least twice in the stomach\chest and RAN away.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Shows you that people don't just fall to the ground dead the instant they're shot like in the movies. That dude got hit at least twice in the stomach\chest and RAN away.

Yep, and it probably was a .40 cal Taurus. The cop had John Wayne's draw speed but NYPD's accuracy.

Machdup1

Established Member
Yep, and it probably was a .40 cal Taurus. The cop had John Wayne's draw speed but NYPD's accuracy.

Considering he is not a highly trained operator, he identified and engaged all three targets during a critical incident while exiting the car without being killed or allowing his passenger to be killed or injured, that is exceptional work. Kudo's to whomever trained him.

basques11

Established Member
another smart robber

DumbCrooksCounter.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member

he was later found dead at the end of the block, got hit 4 times I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread