**** car salespeople

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I did not know that. ChevyDude recommended it and it looked good to me. That makes no sense that yall pay to get reviews.

Doesn't make sense to me either... but you're not really paying for reviews.

We're paying for a product that will send out automatic emails/texts to solicit reviews after a visit to the dealership; whether it's service, sales, parts, or body shop. It does increase the volume of reviews a store receives, just because it's a robot asking for them, and not relying on employees to remind customers to do them.
In the automotive world, we live and die by "surveys". Its a cruel and ruthless way to have your performance judged, but thats how the factory wants it. So, if thats what they want we learn the game and play to win.

I have no issue letting a service writer who's being a (or has been a) complete pompus prick get trashed on a survey. I apologize to my service writer friends here. I actually like most of the SW's I work with, but there are a few that need to eat a dick sometimes.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
In the automotive world, we live and die by "surveys". Its a cruel and ruthless way to have your performance judged, but thats how the factory wants it. So, if thats what they want we learn the game and play to win.

I have no issue letting a service writer who's being a (or has been a) complete pompus prick get trashed on a survey. I apologize to my service writer friends here. I actually like most of the SW's I work with, but there are a few that need to eat a dick sometimes.

Had a fantastic one until i moved. Last time i got serviced the dickheads were completely garbage and damn lucky they didn’t send a survey. I had a few words for them

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I have to say I’ve had both sides of experience with car salesman. I’ve had a salesman give me one price only to tell me the finance guy says it’ll be more then he comes back a third time to tell me it’ll still be more. Whether it was my new credit due to my age at the time or whatever, don’t give me one price only to increase it two more times without telling me why. I walked. On the other side, I’ve had a salesman find me multiple discounts to get the price low and she was friendly. Lowest price possible isn’t always what makes me happy but if I feel someone tried to go above and beyond on a big purchase my experience will be positive.

Users who are viewing this thread