jeffl9682

Established Member
saw this on hpr, thought it might be a fun time if others want to go

Solomon Pond Mall
601 Donald Lynch Blvd.
Marlborough, MA 01752

July 19, 2009
Rain date: July 26, 2009

Located, just North of I-295 at Exit 25B. There will be over 30 Classes in Six Divisions for
ALL YEARS and MODELS of Mustangs, Shelbys, Mustang based Aftermarket Specialties and
ALL OTHER Ford Family and Factory Ford Powered Autos, foreign, domestic or replicas,
Stock, Modified or Custom. (Modified or Custom Autos may be non-Ford Powered)

Show Car Registrations: 9:00 to 11:30 AM, Entry fee: $15.00, Trophies Awarded about 3:30 PM.
Spectators welcome, Admission & Parking are FREE! (Sorry, NO Vendor Spaces.)

Show Flyer:
http://www.mccne.com/boards/index.ph...29.0;attach=37

this is posted up at bostonstangs.com and hollowpoint.net. Just figured id post it here if anyones interested in going, should be a great time.
Im meeting a few people at the stop and shop parking lot in woburn at 715 then driving to meet a big group at the southshore plaza in braintree at 830 if anyones interested in cruising from woburn.

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
I'll be there, 2 mins from the gf's house, lol

Also for anyone who is interested in sticking around, we have meets every Sunday night at Wendy's in Marlboro (right down the road from this show). We'll probably go get some food or something after the show then head over to the meet for like 7ish. It'b be nice to have a huge turnout

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Dont forget, this is an MCCNE show, and each vehicle is required to have a fire extinguisher or they wont let you in !!!

bskin38

99L
Established Member
jeff, im down to go! ill meet up with u at stop an shop.
is their gunna be skee ball for dave to play?

Last edited:

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Dont forget, this is an MCCNE show, and each vehicle is required to have a fire extinguisher or they wont let you in !!!

Someone explain this rule to me. It makes absolutely no sense to me and there have multiple shows I have heard of requiring a fire extinguisher. I was contemplating about going until I read that. :shrug:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Yes, doesn't matter the size or specs, as long as you have one they let you in.

Stupid rule if you ask me. Why not have the club board members that are running the show bring a few, that would guarantee at least 4 or 5 on site.

Here is the correct link for the show, click on the attachment:

http://www.mccne.com/boards/index.php?topic=129.0

Last edited:

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
That fire extinguisher thing is the dumbest thing I've heard for a car club. I get the feeling its run by a bunch of old dudes.

jeffl9682

Established Member
it should be fun either way. Who cares about the fire extinguisher thing. Ill be at the stop and shop sunday am

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Sweet Dave! What ended up being the issue with it?

Still not 100% sure.. Was getting a misfire cyl. 5 code. Changed all the plugs and two coil packs, seems to be better now. Still I feel there is something not quite right, but it is running much better.

This show is only a half hour ride for me, all highway, so I don't mind taking it.

Users who are viewing this thread