Car stolen (again).

lethal

Established Member
Well, I was hoping to report better news. So far, 2010 has not been a good year for my Terminator. It was stolen on Feb 25th, the thieves moved my Jeep out of the way and stole the car. I got it back due to Lojack, then got it fixed. While there, I got the shop to repaint it, it looked awesome. After getting it back, five days later is was in an accident, new hood, trunk, front and rear bumpers, hood latch, and it was repainted and back together. Now, I also added an active alarm to the Lojack, figuring it would be that much safer. This morning, the car is again missing. I've reported it to the cops, insurance, and this time I'm not so sure I'll get it back. Last time it was only gone for a few hours and I found it missing probably 2-4 hours after it was gone. This time, it was probably gone some time after two and I didn't notice until after 10 AM. I'm so depressed, I'm not sure I even want the car back... I just feel so horrible, my baby is gone =( ... again.

John

Stephen4036

Established Member
if your car is stolen 2x in 3 months it is officially your fault.. take better care of your vehicle :/

UncleDan

Established Member
How do they keep getting your car? When you get it back this time, I'd put a secret kill switch somewhere in the car that cuts power to your igniton that no one else but you knows about... I'd also seriously invest in a few firearms...

lgonz051

Established Member
i would def invest in a few firearms, or plant a bomb in it, and while they are driving away blow it up, get a new car and catch the thieves. lol jk

blacksrt

Established Member
dude, I would say it is time to move...... or camp out with a sniper rifle.....

lethal

Established Member
if your car is stolen 2x in 3 months it is officially your fault.. take better care of your vehicle :/

Really? I have Lojack, added an active alarm, and I have a night vision camera system. My contractor has plans in her hands for the garage I'm building. Last time, they moved my Jeep out of the way to steal it. I'm pretty sure they just want it bad enough.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Don't mind that comment about it being "your fault", lethal

World is full of people with zero compassion.

Hang in there, man!

lethal

Established Member
Sounds like pro's, prolly used a tow truck and never started it.
What part of Lauderdale?

Coral Springs, actually. I've gotten it back before, hopefully it will come back. I already have another home lined up for storage until I get the garage built, just pisses me off I have to go through this, again. If I don't get the car back I'll use the proceeds to build the garage and then buy another. I just am floored, not sure what else I could have done to protect it.

They are definitley pros, last time, they removed the ECU (put their own in) and broke the steering column.

Last edited:

stangaholic280

Established Member
Tell your contractor to double time that garage!!! I fear for my poor cobra sitting out there with no sort of protection. Guess I'm just lucky all the criminal around here are dumb as sh*t. Hope you get her back soon!

Users who are viewing this thread