Carbon fiber 03-04 seats

GTIZZL

Established Member
Here is the second set of 03-04 seats my friend and I were working on. Let me know what you guys think. I really like them, sorry for the shitty pics but i'll up date with better pics soon.

We can make these with any color stitching or snake, same as the other set.:beer:
Driver1.jpg

Driver2.jpg

Driver3.jpg

Passenger2.jpg

Passenger1.jpg

Carbon fiber close-up..
CFcloseup.jpg

In car pics..
CF7.jpg

CF6.jpg

CF5.jpg

CF4.jpg

CF3.jpg

CF2.jpg

CF1.jpg

Here is a quick sample of the red carbon fiber..
IMG_4599.jpg

Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
Can u make them without the emblem? If soo how much.. or can u do a design like the mach 1s and how much

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
You sir are a true artist. Great job. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :beer:

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
Do you replace the leather on the bolsters as well?

Very impressive work. I would like to get my 01 Cobra seats redone with the black alcantra some day soon.

GTIZZL

Established Member
thats really nice. what would you charge for a job like this?

The only cost difference is in the material which in this case is the carbon fiber. This is a very high quality european vinyl and will cost $200 more than a normal set. So a rough estimate would be $1150 for a full set front and rear. But they are extremely nice and pics don't even do these seats justice.

Love the look.:rockon: I would love to have these in my stang. How much?

See above price.. Thanks for the compliments!

Can u make them without the emblem? If soo how much.. or can u do a design like the mach 1s and how much

Yes I can make them with out the emblem (snake). Yes I can do a design like the mach 1, I would just need to know exactly what you want (as far as the silver stripe and center section).

See above for estimated price.

Do you replace the leather on the bolsters as well?

Very impressive work. I would like to get my 01 Cobra seats redone with the black alcantra some day soon.

These were completely redone, leather bolsters and all (all high quality european material).

I don't have a pattern for the 01 cobra seats, however I can still do them. Pm me and we can work something out.:beer:

Thanks everyone for all the compliments!

Users who are viewing this thread