Carbon fiber 03-04 seats

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Dam this is awesome can you pm a price on the two front seats...black with red inlay,black stiching an blue cobra in all leather

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Red Carbon Fiber

I am having GTIZZL do them in red carbon fiber for me. I will post pics when I get them installed. I just sold my Mach 1 to get mods done on the Terminator.

Last edited:

GTIZZL

Established Member
Ok.. Sorry it took so long to post pics but I have been really busy. These are some pics of plattner's seats that were finished a couple weeks ago. Plattner chose carbon fiber with Sonic Blue snake and Ford Racing logo on the front of the back seats and back of the front seats..

Front seats:
IMG_4613-1.jpg

IMG_4612-1.jpg

Back of front seats:

IMG_4616-1.jpg

IMG_4614-1.jpg

IMG_4615-1.jpg

Back seats:

IMG_4621.jpg

IMG_4617.jpg

GTIZZL

Established Member
I will have some in progress pics of Det.Bullitt's seats (red carbon fiber w/red stitching) by Saturday night..

GTIZZL

Established Member
Awesome work. Wouldn't mind seeing some pics of the sueded ones too!

Thanks for the compliments! The only suede ones I have right now were the original Mach 1 seats that I made look like 03-04 cobra's with suede. Other then that no one has chosen to stick with suede so far.. Maybe soon!:beer:

I'll be getting mine done from you soon

Awesome! Let me know when your ready!

Can't wait!!!!!

Me either, the red stitching was a very nice touch!:beer:

very nice work Jesse.:thumbsup:

Thanks!

GTIZZL

Established Member
I will have some better updated pics posted tomorrow. The ones I took today with my phone didn't turn out really good. I will take better ones tomorrow. These also aren't installed yet, Det.Bullitt will install them when he gets them.

This will be on the front of the back seat.
GetAttachmentaspx-2.jpg

One of the bottom front seats.
GetAttachment-3aspx-2.jpg

A couple examples of the red stitching he chose.
GetAttachment-1aspx-2.jpg

GetAttachment-2aspx-2.jpg

Last edited:

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Hot dawg! I love the Red Carbon fiber!!!!

I love the seats Jesse! Nice work!!!!! I am going to have them installed just as soon as they come in!

cbr repsol

Established Member
Ok.. Sorry it took so long to post pics but I have been really busy. These are some pics of plattner's seats that were finished a couple weeks ago. Plattner chose carbon fiber with Sonic Blue snake and Ford Racing logo on the front of the back seats and back of the front seats..

Front seats:
IMG_4613-1.jpg

IMG_4612-1.jpg

Back of front seats:

IMG_4616-1.jpg

IMG_4614-1.jpg

IMG_4615-1.jpg

Back seats:

IMG_4621.jpg

IMG_4617.jpg
this = winning.

my seats still are in great shape just the bolster on the drivers seat from getting in and out is slightly worn. also the side of the drivers seat has 1 scuff on it for some reason...ill take a pic. Maybe have u fix it for me one of these days? once i get the pic for u maybe u can give me a quote?

thanks

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
when its time..............def getting set. those carbon seat covers SWEET.

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Steering Wheel and Shift Knob

Wait till you guys see what Jesse is doing with my steering wheel and shift knob. I can't wait to get it all installed!!!So far everything looks great!!!!

Det.Bullitt

Banned
I should have mine in this week

Jesse told me that my seats are ready to ship so I am hoping to get them installed just as soon as they come in. I will post pics as soon as they are installed. Next up is the steering wheel and shift knob. Jesse said it will be a couple of weeks before they come in. Should look pretty nice once it all arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread