Carbon Fiber Gauge Bezel - Rice or Nice?

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
I was looking at possibly getting a Carbon Fiber Gauge Bezel, not the Vinyl printed junk, but a 3D looking Carbon Fiber like this.

So what do you think, rice or nice?

GaugeBezel1.jpg

GaugeBezel2.jpg

P.S. I've got a 10th Anniversary that has Carbon Fiber accents in the interior.

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
I vote nice, I have thought about the same thing seeing as our 10's have all the CF to begin with.... I say it would be a nice touch!!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i agree with jcayer.....if you didn't have a 10th then the answer would be RICE!, but it will match the rest of your interior so i say do it

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by dgussin1
If you had more 3D carbon in the car it would look good, but if its the only piece then no.
I agree. Get some more pieces to match and you'll have a sweet looking interior in my opinion. :beer:

CyberDaveA

Established Member
I think it will look nice... but don't you actually have to cut the clear part of the stock bezel... so you can install the cf insert???

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
Originally posted by CyberDaveA
I think it will look nice... but don't you actually have to cut the clear part of the stock bezel... so you can install the cf insert???

No you don't, you just have to remove the retaining screws... its real easy to open (you have to do it for the mod to allow your boost gauge to use full swing...)

you are thinking of the older non cobra's... they were "sealed" and you had to cut them open (I might be getting one like that anyway, except actually made from real carbon fiber... shop I know is playing with that as we speak...:rockon: )

Users who are viewing this thread