carbon fiber parts

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Im also interested in something else. My car is pretty much a drag car, and I have the stereo, A/C controls and all of that removed from my dash. Could you mock up a CF panel that would take place of all of that? Id be very interested in that as well if doable.

This is a Florida50 piece, so it could be a template for what you need:
Flordia50.gif

StewartSVT

Established Member
Is this still a work in progress or has it fallen to the side? I have not seen any new post from the OP since around the end of April, just curious

v6mustang164

Established Member
Things like these about 95% do just die. This thread get me start thinking and I am attempting to make some carbon fiber pieces now.:rolling: Its a little tricky but not to hard.

sd04cobra

Established Member

Hey man, that looks cool! Your buddy did a good job. Out of curiosity, how many layers of cloth did he use? How does it fit in the door and how do the buttons fit, etc? The red Kevlar in there will really set your panels apart from the rest of the crowd.

Anyways, sorry guys, this has fallen off the priority list for myself right now. I have lost the means to invest in all the necessary stuff to make GOOD parts, so I will not be making anything in the near future. I'll bump this thread or make a new one when I start putting out new parts.

Mark

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
Last edited:

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
I want a cf radiator cover if someone will make it

Sorry couldnt resist 101st time

the best part was the fact that i posted a pic within the thread. it's not like they could've just skipped over the writing lol

tucker also has a couple of threads ENTIRELY on gathering interest for his covers. within these threads he offered a special price for the first few customers. that's when i got mine!

Users who are viewing this thread