carbon fiber parts

sd04cobra

Established Member
anyone interested in *real* cf side scoops or gas caps? seeing how many people might be interested. if there are a few people interested, ill start makin some.

Jefe

Established Member
Able to make some sort of radiator cover like JLT did with the GT500 on our Cobras?

tn_CF%20Extensions%20002.jpg

sd04cobra

Established Member
Able to make some sort of radiator cover like JLT did with the GT500 on our Cobras?

tn_CF%20Extensions%20002.jpg

yea that probably wouldnt be to hard. one thing to remember is that cf is a pretty expensive material. if i start making parts, i will be selling them for as cheap as possible, but i will still have to cover my own costs. thats why i would like to start out with smaller parts, lower raw material costs... cheaper for you as a customer! :beer:

101blur

Established Member
how about the front window cowl on 94-98 mustangs I know arleast 20 some old people on these forums that are looking for this.. also mirrors too..

black 10th vert

Established Member
I'd be in for the windshield vent/cowl piece for my '03, if you can make them! Possibly some side scoops as well.

v6mustang164

Established Member
Make cf vent/cowl cover piece for 94-98 and 99-04, and you would sell tons of them. Also if you are thinking small could you make cf window/ unlock/lock buttons?

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
ide be down for a few CF parts.. windshield cowl would be nice.. side scoops. mirrors.. hood scoops on the stock 96-98 hood?

sd04cobra

Established Member
ok guys, look like demand has decided that ill start out with some fuel doors. that way everyone that has a 94-04 can have a sweet part to put on their cars. look for these in the next month or so, with some scoops/cowl vents/etc coming soon after.

Users who are viewing this thread