carbon fiber

ralphcobra

Established Member
I saw where JLT is offering a carbon fiber cover for the area that is covered at the hood latch, not sure what you would call this, but I was wondering if anyone else has encountered these for a terminator. I was told by JLT that they had no one that offered them for the terminator. It looks really cool on the shelby. Thanks, Ralph

black 10th vert

Established Member
I've never seen them, but at least I can help to keep it at the top for you. I'd be interested in one if they are available...

black 10th vert

Established Member
That looks awesome! I would definitely buy one if JLT makes them the same way for the '03-'04's. That is cool that they removed the recesses for the prop and stickers. I like that much better than the aluminum ones currently available.

ralphcobra

Established Member
I have already asked Tucker about this item for the terminator. They do not have them nor do they intend to make them. They are available for the gt 500 and can be ordered for that car. I was hoping that someone had a line on another company that perhaps was able to manufacture them. I believe that for the two years, close to 20,000 terminators were produced, so I would think there could be a potential market if someone were to produce the covers. I have the chrome version on my terminator now, but it looks pretty cheesy compared to the cover produced by Tucker for the gt500

Users who are viewing this thread