Carlsbad Raceway on 10/25

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
He put the 740 belt on WITH the idlers. It was way too tight. He thinks it's a bearing failure in the alternator. We were there to check out Ruben's and Britt's KB tunes. Those blowers SCREAM.

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
He put the 740 belt on WITH the idlers. It was way too tight. He thinks it's a bearing failure in the alternator. We were there to check out Ruben's and Britt's KB tunes. Those blowers SCREAM.

Juan, did they finish his car, did the clucth was fry? That car sounded bad to the bone

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Ahyaya. Dios Mijo. Watchale!
Hum is Britt going to C-bad? That would be sweet....see some 11's & on a Cobra ;-)

Ruben...oy compa. Quanto's did u put?

I did not know you speak RICO SUAVE Dave. Britt is going back home to AZ .:D

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by RDSZ
Juan, did they finish his car, did the clucth was fry? That car sounded bad to the bone

No, he left his car there, and they got a McLeod Street Twin from X2C. They're gonna install it, and finish tuning his car for him. He's probably gonna come back to pick it up next Saturday.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
I am doing a foolish thing. I am leaving home early in the morning and meeting you at the Mickey D's off Palomar Airport Road at about 6:45.

I am a foolish man. I had a long, nasty day at work, but here I am getting ready to go. Coffee is in the machine (Starbucks!) and I am almost done prepring.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
doh. :bash: hope it's nothing bad. :(

Well, it didn't sound good. He said that on the way over there, some guy asked him if he had a Vortech under the hood.:lol:

Well, I hope that taught him to not throw on a belt that's too small to try to avoid slip.

Users who are viewing this thread