Carroll Shelby passed away

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Seems like he had a good run. Hopefully he got to drive the piss out of the '13 Shelby.

RIP

....*waits for the dealers to start jacking up the prices.*

This. All I know is he left us with a true beast of a car.

Sent from I love you.....wait wut

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
damn, rest in piece you 'ol badass. he beat the odds on more than just the race track. great american legend :coolman:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Sad news for sure. The car community owes a lot to him. Especially the mustang community obviously.
More then we think, if he wouldnt have modded mustangs in the late 60's early 70's, I dont think roush or saleen would have got the inspiration to do the same years later imo.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
A man we can all say had a profound impact on our passion for cars. Sad to see him pass, but his legend will live on. RIP

Red10thcv

Established Member
That is terrible news, but talk about having a good run. He accomplished so much, he leaves behind a legacy that will live forever.

R.I.P. Carrol Shelby. Thank you for the greatest mustangs of all time. Especially for one of my favorites that I DD everyday. Words don't describe the enjoyment I get from my car. He really put his heart and soul in these cars. Thats why you can't do anything but love them every time your behind the wheel.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks for the Memories. RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread