Cars and Copters- Plymouth Ma 9/15/13

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Starts at 9 so maybe meet around 8-830 and leave Stop and Shop at 845 depending on what people want. or just show up after 9.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Anyone from up north wanna do the usual Dedham meeting spot then head down rt3 to Stop and Shop?

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Never been to this show before, I've heard its pretty sweet though...

HPR will have a large group cruising down, see ya'll here :beer:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Just remember gate 6 this year! It's the back of the airport...watch for signs :)

Really excited for this year guys. Be around, make she's you say hi!

Also- we are accepting CC at the entrance if you forget or hate cash :)

Josh662234

Established Member
I think we should meet at the S&S off exit 6 at 730 and aim to leave by or before 830.
That will give some extra time for people that are running late, and the earlier we get there the less grass we will have to conquer

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I'll stop by, flying in most likely. The restaurant on top of the FBO is great by the way.

It is!

It's called plane janes, but they aren't involved in the event: however, we have 3 food vendors coming :)

Also- to save you a little hassle in the sky- reach out to Wes at Heliops this week, as he's accommodating the helicopter parking, as it has it's own display area :)

Last edited:

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
:coolman:
Is this a private meeting?
Or are others welcome? If so, where and when are you guys meeting up?

No sir not private at all. We just live 5 minutes from each other. Makes the drive down better when your with a few cars. Pretty sure it's me, him, and one more for sure. We may be meeting up with another friend that's driving down in his Grabber blue GT with some others, not sure on that yet as they mostly have non mustangs (gtr,supras, etc) once we have a definite meeting time one of us can let you know:beer:

Last edited:

J_Kane

Established Member
Anyone cruising from Quincy area? My buddy and I are going with are Supercharged and Turbo'd SVTFs.

Might have a saleen mustang tagging along as well.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Meeting up with Justin (sonicblur2003) and heading down with some others.

screw you too lol........:poke::burnout:

Kevin, you are welcome to meet up with us. More than likely will meet up early at Drum hill and drive to dedham meeting spot

I will text you and keep you up to speed

yuke175

Established Member
Getting close! Very excited. I will be there early and then manning my vendor tent all day so feel try to look for the Yuke's HID Retrofits Banner that Mooch made up for me and come check out some examples of my work, enter in the raffle, or simply say hello

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Anyone cruising from Quincy area? My buddy and I are going with are Supercharged and Turbo'd SVTFs.

Might have a saleen mustang tagging along as well.

Feel free to meet us in dedham if you want. Dedham Plaza parking lot. I will post a thread soon!

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
screw you too lol........:poke::burnout:

Kevin, you are welcome to meet up with us. More than likely will meet up early at Drum hill and drive to dedham meeting spot

I will text you and keep you up to speed

Yah yah I had a brain fart on your username lol.....old age is hitting me sooner than I expected, losing my marbles haha.:beer:

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
It is!

It's called plane janes, but they aren't involved in the event: however, we have 3 food vendors coming :)

Also- to save you a little hassle in the sky- reach out to Wes at Heliops this week, as he's accommodating the helicopter parking, as it has it's own display area :)

I fly a fixed wing, a Rockwell Commander, I will find a parking spot even if it is not together with all the chopers. Should be fun, looking forward to it.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I fly a fixed wing, a Rockwell Commander, I will find a parking spot even if it is not together with all the chopers. Should be fun, looking forward to it.

Awesome. Let them know you're coming for the show and they will make a nice space for you!

Ask someone with a staff shirt who Chris is and come say hello

Users who are viewing this thread