caster camber plates preferences?

roxas4620

Established Member
My 2011 shelby is lowered and is having bad toe out meaning the insides of the front tires are wearing. I was wondering what brand of camber plates are my fellow lowered shelby brethren are using. Any feedback would be appreciated

Sirraf

Established Member
I just installed the Maximum Motorsports CC plates. They look good and seem to be the preferred brand for most folks. I would also suggest buying the MM shorter bumpstops while you're at it.

REPOMAN1

Established Member
Glad I read this thread . I have to install them on my 04 cobra . I was gonna get bbk , any feedback ? Don't mean to pirate the thread

Speedboosted

Established Member
I have J&M and love them. I know more than a few people who were unhappy with the MM stuff and have gone to J&M without any complaints. The biggest thing that I liked about the J&M over anyone else's was the fact that you don't need anything from the factory mount. Plus the price is significantly less than MM. Vorshlag probably makes the best camber plates of anyone out there, but they are spendy ($450+).

Sirraf

Established Member
On a side note, have you guys with CC plates noticed after install your steering being a bit stiffer and more precise?

6-Speed

Established Member
I'm happy with the MM C/C plates; I had them on my car since 2009. You can also adjust caster with these, don't know whether you can with the others. I didn't notice any change in steering response.

Users who are viewing this thread