CCW classics

cobra9903

Born11/22/02 No.3935/8394
Established Member
Well I got my ccws from Graves this week and I got one polished up. It only took about two and a half hours!! Only three more to go and then I'll get the tires mounted and I'll post some pics:coolman:
IMG_5374.gif

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
I love how CCW Classics look. I think the race version looks the better than the street version other than you can't run a center cap with them.

Venimus03

Established Member
Sweeet. I'm surprised they would even need to be polished after seeing how clean they looked on graves car...

cobra9903

Established Member
Sweeet. I'm surprised they would even need to be polished after seeing how clean they looked on graves car...

Yes they did look good on Graves car, and they looked pretty good when I got them but they had alittle oxidation on them along with some little scracthes. No problem now they look brand new. I just wanted them as clean as posible before I have the tires mounted. What better way than to put the rims on the floor in the house and do some polishing while watching TV!

cobra9903

Established Member
What products did you use?

I've mostly used Adams 1 and 2. I buffed out the outer ring with some very mild rubbing compound then by hand I used the Adams about three times. Its alot or polishing but its worth it to me, At least righ now but ask me again at the end of summer!:bash:

cobra9903

Established Member
its going to look awsome get some pics up after the rims are on asap....thanks

Thanks, I'll get them up ASAP should be a week or two

Looks good bro ready to see it with the classics on there.

You and me both. I just wasn't happy with the rims I had, I think this will help give it that custom look I was trying for! I've got the second rim polished up and done tonight only two more to go!!!! Then they'll be on

Last edited:

white04mach

Established Member
Whoo Hooo! After we get the tires tomorrow those babies are going on the car, even if I have to do it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread