CCW's on order !!

CaptNemo

Evil Genius
Established Member
I showed the wife some wheels on Tirerack.com and the Steeda Ultralight II's, but she made the choice that I wanted all allong.

I called down to CCW and talked with Chip then John about sone polished 18" modulars for me. John walked out into the shop with me on the roam-phone and proceded to climb the pallet racks looking for some center pieces and looked in every nook & cranny in the shop for the centers. All that while I was on the phone so that he could give me a yes or no answer if they could be built with what was on hand. Now that's what I call customer service.
I crapped out though, I'll have to wait 2 to 3 weeks 'till some centers for the front wheels come in from the forge... Oh well, I guess I won't have them for Cruisin' the Coast next week...

I'll have CCW mount Pilot Sports on them, so when they get here, all I need is the jack, an impact gun, a torque wrench and sockets and I'm in business.

Last edited:

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
All you really need is a jack and a four way lug wrench.

FYI this thread is worthless without pics.

Venomous04

Established Member
Congrats oh and I Hate You! ;)

CCW's are in the plans but not for a while :(

oh and I second the motion that this thread is worthless without pics :)

ModMike1572

Established Member
Good choice on CCW's.
I had the same decision a while back between chrome steeda ultralite II's and ccw's. I ended up getting a pretty good deal on the ultralites so i got those instead.
I still like the ccw's better. Good choice!

CaptNemo

Evil Genius
Established Member
Re: Re: CCW's on order !!

Originally posted by Mustang_Racer
See you at Cruising the Coast.

Look for the Big LS2.COM sign and thats where me and a bunch of locals will be hanging out.

Look for a DSG with a Alabama license plate with "GOTVENM" on it.

Sorry, no pics on the car, when I get them on, I'll post some photos.

A 4 way wrench ????? Do they still make those ??? I have air tools, right next to the heli-arc machine, plasma cutter, mig welder, etc.

Here's a little tease or two
spolished-large1.jpg

and

svtcobra-b-2l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread