Cdc aeroshield

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Well I bought a set of Magnaflow tips off of another member here a month ago but they must be coming Pony Express and the pony has three broken legs:rollseyes So when they come I am getting them put on.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
The last one i saw for sale was in like new condition and sold for 500. So yes he will probably sell it for that price, and i will just laugh at the retard that spends that much for it

i will too, but hey if you can take advantage of the situation because they dont make them then by all means do it. :shrug:

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
What happened to all the guys that were all over this a few month ago? LOL

I offered to buy it cash from you and pick it up immediately several times, but you never really wanted to. But I'm certainly not going to pay $500 for it now.

I'm still interested but not for that much.

I suppose you want to maximize profit, and there's nothing wrong with that, but it sure as hell would have looked better on my car with the svo exhaust and all instead of on a Cobra with the plain knock-off exhaust or dumps.

:beer:

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
I offered to buy it cash from you and pick it up immediately several times, but you never really wanted to. But I'm certainly not going to pay $500 for it now.

I'm still interested but not for that much.

I suppose you want to maximize profit, and there's nothing wrong with that, but it sure as hell would have looked better on my car with the svo exhaust and all instead of on a Cobra with the plain knock-off exhaust or dumps.

:beer:

At the time you wanted to buy it off I was in the process of getting a mold done and said I'd contact you later when I was done with the several versions of the cover I was working on. Unfortunately all those projects including the original from the thread went down hill since everyone thought it was too much money Per Piece to get this reproduced. People started dropping like flies and it was over. Not faulting anyone but myself, I lost a lot of cash in trying to get the cover reproduced. No one works for free and most of the companies I went to and contacted charged me a "work up order" to get a quote for cost. I lost more money than the cover would ever sell for. I wont be making any profit here lol that's a fact.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
At the time you wanted to buy it off I was in the process of getting a mold done and said I'd contact you later when I was done with the several versions of the cover I was working on. Unfortunately all those projects including the original from the thread went down hill since everyone thought it was too much money Per Piece to get this reproduced. People started dropping like flies and it was over. Not faulting anyone but myself, I lost a lot of cash in trying to get the cover reproduced. No one works for free and most of the companies I went to and contacted charged me a "work up order" to get a quote for cost. I lost more money than the cover would ever sell for. I wont be making any profit here lol that's a fact.

Well if you aren't able to sell it for that price, let me know, and maybe we can work out a deal. Do the mustang community a good deed and let it go on a Cobra that it will actually look good on! :rockon: :banana: :beer:

GL with the sale bro.

Users who are viewing this thread