Cdc aeroshield

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Why is that so funny?
You want $125 just to ship it! That's a total of $200 for a piece of plastic that looks like it was trampled on during the "million man march".

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
It's funny because all you've been doing is talking smack about it. And now you want it for $75?? If this is only a piece of plastic that was trampled during the "million man march" then why the hell would you want it? Shipping is fkn expensive! $125 is NOT going to cover shipping for this cover. I have to box it up and with those dimensions it will run on "oversized" & "bulk" rates. If you find the prices insulting and out of your range then just leave it alone man.:nonono:

EDIT:
This is what FEDEX & UPS quoted for delivery, but I'm asking for $125:

FedEx Home Delivery®
End of day(4 Business Days)

UPS Ground
By End of Day
Days In Transit: 4
202.16 USD*

Greyhound
3-9 Day Transit time
$85.00USD

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I like the piece, I wasn't talking "smack" about it. it just looks mangled.
I wanted one of these pieces before most people even knew they existed.
The price just seemed way too high.

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
It's not mangled. This piece is solid. Yes it has some obvious cracks blemishes. I could easily sand it down, resin the cracks, primer the whole cover and sell it faster for much higher. But, I am not about to hide imperfections or screw anyone over, I'm not that type of person. I took detailed pic's for a reason. Hell if the cover or T1 don't sell on ebay, I'll just get some svo skirts, borla's, dd cobra r's for the rear and go with it. But till then, they can belong to anyone right now.

Eval95

Established Member
It doesn't cover a saleen rear, does it? IF so maybe we can work out a deal as I am in SoCal too. It's for the car in my sig

Last edited:

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
It doesn't cover a saleen rear, does it? IF so maybe we can work out a deal as I am in SoCal too. It's for the car in my sig

It's designed to fit with the stock 96-98 Cobra/GT/V6 Mustang Bumpers. If you have rear exit exhaust it won't work unless you modify the shield, am I am not too sure how good of a fit it would be with the Saleen Rear bumper.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread