Centerville April 16th

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Here is the offical post. Sat the 16th we are meeting at the old wal-mart/best buy in sherwood at 230..........we are leaving for the track at 300. :-D :burnout: :burnout:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
That ok maybe next time. I going to try and get over there and check you guys out for alittle while be for we go...........

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
i am there sat at walmart 2:30 for sho! helmet in the back seat and girl in the front. my friend in the gto is supposed to ride his car up there as well, finally we can all get some real numbers to play with on here. does anyone on here have any experience with a diablo tuner? i should have mine here tomorrow morning and wanted to know if i could get some help programmining my car. help me out and i'll buy your dinner sat. night! :beer:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I think we can make it!!! Do you have to have a helmet to run??? If ya do then i just wont run. :D And i think were gonna take some sandwiches and snacks to eat at the track. Cheap date. :beer:

Jake

Last edited:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
yeah i talked to jeff today and he said they made him run with a helmet. just see if they say anything to you jake, if they want you to wear one then i am sure the guy that i borrowed mine from will let you wear the one i am bringing. the official cevterville rules state that a helmet must be worn for all cars running a 11.55 1000ft et and lower and a seatbelt must be worn at all times. bringing food sounds like a good idea i might do the same! :beer:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
yeah i talked to jeff today and he said they made him run with a helmet. just see if they say anything to you jake, if they want you to wear one then i am sure the guy that i borrowed mine from will let you wear the one i am bringing. the official cevterville rules state that a helmet must be worn for all cars running a 11.55 1000ft et and lower and a seatbelt must be worn at all times. bringing food sounds like a good idea i might do the same! :beer:

Pretty sure i'm not running 11.55's...SCORE! My car is slow and it pays off. :D :beer:

Jake

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Im going to bring a cooler for snacks and drinks.....And i can get a helmet to. Not that i think i need one. I have no Idea what my truck will run.
List of stuff Im bringing.
G/F , cooler , camras
helmet , Ice , Any thing else you guys can think of????????
slicks , snacks
Jack , Chairs

Last edited:

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
they will enforce the helmet, i did'nt have mine strapped up and they made me fix it, you can make one pass w/o a helmet then they will enforce it. ya'll have fun and be safe, post all your time's, wish i could be there. this sucks that nascar falls on this weekend. ya'll have to plan another weekend. i wanna see some 9's posted. so drive it like you stole it

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Drive it like you stole it? Screw that. I'm gonna drive it like I rented it. We all know how we drive a rental car. lol. I guess I will be borderline on the helmet then. Travis and I went out and played with the G-Meter in the car last night, and the best I could squeeze out of mine in the 1000ft was 11.57. My 1/4 mile was 13.77 @ 102.4 mph. I'm hoping that I can squeeze a little bit better time out of it at the track. That was on a crappy surface and I couldn't hook very well.
:banana:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I think I'm going to borrow it from my friend again for the weekend. We are interested in seeing how accurate it is with the times at the track. I have heard that there is only a thousanths difference in it. There is only one way to find out. If its really accurate, I will probably invest in one. He only paid $100 for it.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
..........List of stuff Im bringing.
G/F.............

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO

Word, bring that g g gg g g g g geeeee meter. (if you can.)

Jake

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I can't remember what it ran in Travis' car. I do know that he was having a horrible time launching. He wasn't too thrilled with his times. Like I said, it was a crappy place to try and put rubber on the ground. I'm not sure who all is going to show up. I'm going to check with Jimmy (owns the white Roush) and see if he wants to go, and I have a couple of other guys that I am going to call up.

VenomizedGT

Banned
svtexcelr8 said:
Its 11.25 and lower. I ran 11.17 and they didnt say anything to me. I dont think they will make you put on a helmet unless you start running high 10's or better consistantly.

Users who are viewing this thread