Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in the spring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
lets get this going so we can get a beter turn out thin the lakeland meet lol and lets have a second day planed just incase it starts to look like it will rain that day. i vote for december what about you all ill post up a few months in a poll. i also say lets start doing one every 4 months or so. and thin agen in like march or april.

Last edited:

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
alright enough with the meets and lets go RACE!!!!! meets are cool but they get boring let hit up speed world and have some real fun

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
sooner the better, i wouldn't mind doing something monthly even. if it's close then i'll drive the beast tuned or not.

we talked about your L a lot at hooters but i never really got the details on whats done to your mach? the trap speed says it all so what do you have, turbo/supercharger/ or nitrous?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
sooner the better, i wouldn't mind doing something monthly even. if it's close then i'll drive the beast tuned or not.

Agreed. We should do them more than every 3-4 months. A track day would be cool as well.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Agreed. We should do them more than every 3-4 months. A track day would be cool as well.

ok we should do one every month then or if sooner than that twice a month (first week of the month and third week of the month) and they all should be at the lake underhill hooters! i have seen a lot of cobra's around waterford and UCF area. there is always a black '03 driving around and i used to see a '04 mystichrome with a whipple on it but i think that guy sold it

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
ok we should do one every month then or if sooner than that twice a month (first week of the month and third week of the month) and they all should be at the lake underhill hooters! i have seen a lot of cobra's around waterford and UCF area. there is always a black '03 driving around and i used to see a '04 mystichrome with a whipple on it but i think that guy sold it

black 03 with hid's and black wheels is a highschooler

mystichrome is UFGatorGuy on here (or something like that)

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
get something set up around the area and I'll be there.

Don't really have anything to show off at the moment..but I do enjoy going and see other rides.

I want to hit up the track sometime soon, I have a set of Drag Radials just sitting in my room now :]

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
Let's do this october 9th is a Friday let's all meet up at hooters at like 5 or so and thin all go to the track maybe some one can make a award type thing were we give it to the fastest or lostest anfd all so they can put it on there car at are meets or something like that idk this was just of the top of my head

Mike@TCI

Established Member
A monthly meet would be great! A track night and Hooters meet would be great, but how many people are able to take off work early on Friday?

Say meet up at Hooters around 5PM, stay for 1 and half, or two, then roll into the track around 7PM... run till you break or run out of time.

I think it would be great to set up fun runs against other forum members, post pictures, time slips, and try to get out of town members interested.

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
A monthly meet would be great! A track night and Hooters meet would be great, but how many people are able to take off work early on Friday?

Say meet up at Hooters around 5PM, stay for 1 and half, or two, then roll into the track around 7PM... run till you break or run out of time.

I think it would be great to set up fun runs against other forum members, post pictures, time slips, and try to get out of town members interested.

for the cobra owners....yes it would be fun! for me getting my A** handed to me buy everyone, not so much fun. for the meet i would bring the stang, for the track i would bring my truck to see what it would run out there :)

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
i called be for and they told me that they would not let us rent the track to have are own day but we only could if we wanted to have a test in tune day but idk if that was from thim not knowing me

Users who are viewing this thread