• march

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in the spring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike@TCI

Established Member
Make it Funday Sunday at OSW, October 11th... Or this coming Runday Sunday at BMP.
I'll likely be at OSW, but not sure on BMP.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
wouldn't you be doing the same? or would you drag your parents along so they can sign your waiver?

most of the time i get in for free and i had the waiver signed last year at 16 :) my friends parents work out there and he gets me in either for free or for a much cheaper price :) last year i got to go to night of fire for free and got in the world street nationals for free aswell

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
most of the time i get in for free and i had the waiver signed last year at 16 :) my friends parents work out there and he gets me in either for free or for a much cheaper price :) last year i got to go to night of fire for free and got in the world street nationals for free aswell

get me in WSN for free and i'll sign the waiver lol

bubbaflaat

Established Member
we should totally get a meet together! That would be cool! Anywhere in the lakeland/tampa area would be cool. I'm in Sarasota so obviously BMP would be super cool but i'm down for a drive and a meet up. I think it would be fun to meet somewhere then cruise to a track or something. The cruises in big packs are always fun.

Predatorbird

Established Member
we should totally get a meet together! That would be cool! Anywhere in the lakeland/tampa area would be cool. I'm in Sarasota so obviously BMP would be super cool but i'm down for a drive and a meet up. I think it would be fun to meet somewhere then cruise to a track or something. The cruises in big packs are always fun.
What color is your car? I'm in Sarasota as well.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
^um is lakeland not right next to tampa? and its like a houre and a half to get there from orlando.

ok i just looked it up on google maps and its a half way point.

Last edited:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
You guys know we have a meet every Tuesday night in Clermont. Its only a 20 min drive from downtown Otown and I dont think anyone here has a curfew so come on out, we have several stangs that make the trip from Orlando, just no one from this board since everyone seems to need to be in bed by 8pm. If your interested PM me and I can give ya directions, just thought I would throw it out there one last time.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
^um is lakeland not right next to tampa? and its like a houre and a half to get there from orlando.

ok i just looked it up on google maps and its a half way point.

dude it takes 45 mins from orlando to lakeland and for mark, i'd be happy to get you in for free this year at WSN i'll see if my friend can get me tickets again and if he can't they will be half off atleast :-D

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
grant did you sig one of your own old screen names?

nope, i only have one account on here as i do everything else :) i pulled that from a thread that was by 02GTP wich is now been banned for flaming mods and and posting things that were only supposed to be in SD but this was said in a thread where 02GTP has a bolt on 05 mustang GT and he raced an '03 Cobra and beat it and the drivers name of the '03 on here is Vipermuscle :-D sorry for the long story but you should go check out that thread, i think it is either in road kill or SD and the title was "here it is haters" also the jtgrant guy has been here awhile i have only been apart of svtp for a couple of months now :)

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
You guys know we have a meet every Tuesday night in Clermont. Its only a 20 min drive from downtown Otown and I dont think anyone here has a curfew so come on out, we have several stangs that make the trip from Orlando, just no one from this board since everyone seems to need to be in bed by 8pm. If your interested PM me and I can give ya directions, just thought I would throw it out there one last time.

is this the meet at TJ flats? if so what time does it start?

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Thats the one, starts around 7:30 till whenever. I was not there last night, kids are sick but I heard it was a real good turnout.

it's alright i didn't show either last week i might be out tomorrow however. i have had mono for the past month and have felt like absolute crap.

Users who are viewing this thread