Cervini's 3" cowl hood

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Any flaws? Can you ship this? Dead serious about this hood. I'm in 85743. Freight would probably be the cheapist.

Lightmare

Banned
Wrong color silver!

heheh good luck with the sale. I'd be all over this if it was painted for my truck.

Good luck!

off topic but btw, how much was the freight on the hood. I'm about to buy one and wanted to know.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Be very very careful guys Very very careful.
New member with 22 posts.
Same town as scammer mikey lightning.

Do not send money. Local pick up only guys.

I may be wrong here. But I doubt it. Just watching out for the SVTP membership.

Dusten

Established Member
i wouldnt say so much as that larry. i just recommend using a secure method of payment such as your CC via paypal.
And why is it the wrong silver?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Dusten said:
i wouldnt say so much as that larry. i just recommend using a secure method of payment such as your CC via paypal.
And why is it the wrong silver?

Agreed Dusten. But there is something wrong with this guy. He has several threads he hasn't responded to in several days and he was on today.

krazedsvt01

Silver Lightning
Established Member
Just to set the record straight. I'm NOT trying to scam anyone and I'm not a new member I just don't have much time to be around the computer and reply all the time. I've been focusing more on the PM's I get for these parts because i don't like dealing with dreamers on the forums.

I knew who Mikey Lightning was and he's a piece of sh*t in my book, so please don't think I'm him or like him, thats kind of an insult.

I'm just trying to get rid of a few things since I no longer have my Lightning, i tell all the out of state guys i'm not willing to ship anything so i'm keeping the sales local.

Also while I'm at work I have my fianace check to see if I have any PM's thats why it shows up that I've been online. I only have to posts- about my slicks and this hood.

If anyone is interested PM me.

Thanks

Last edited:

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
krazedsvt01 said:
Just to set the record straight. I'm NOT trying to scam anyone and I'm not a new member I just don't have much time to be around the computer and reply all the time. I've been focusing more on the PM's I get for these parts because i don't like dealing with dreamers on the forums.

I knew who Mikey Lightning was and he's a piece of sh*t in my book, so please don't think I'm him or like him, thats kind of an insult.

I'm just trying to get rid of a few things since I no longer have my Lightning, i tell all the out of state guys i'm not willing to ship anything so i'm keeping the sales local.

Also while I'm at work I have my fianace check to see if I have any PM's thats why it shows up that I've been online. I only have to posts- about my slicks and this hood.

If anyone is interested PM me.

Thanks

Yea this guy isnt a scammer.

He was holding the hood for me but I ended up getting a terminator so I didnt buy it.

And I dont blame him for keeping it local, shipping would be killer

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
do you have pics of the under side of that hood as well... I have the Cervini's Cobra R, but really like this hood too... I might be able to drive or meet you half way and pick it up...

Users who are viewing this thread