Cervini's wing and soft bed cover help....

joshua5438

Here...Hemi...Hemi !!!
Established Member
I have recently removed my hard bed cover because I am wanting to install the Cervinis wing and a soft bed cover.. I was wondering which bed cover fits the best with the wing? I dont think I will ever be able to find a factory cover so I need to know what else people have used. I think that I have read that the Truxido Lo Pro works but I would like to see pictures also if anyone has them. I am wanting something that fits flush with the bed rails and doesnt have any snaps..

Last edited:

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
Pretty much any soft bedcover will work, or the pace edwards retractable bed covers like mine work too.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I used to have the Lebra lo-profile cover... hardware was kind of ghey, but the cover looked badass.... I'm running a stock cover with it now which sits up a little higher than the LeBra.

joshua5438

Here...Hemi...Hemi !!!
Established Member
anyone have any pics with a cover and wing? I have searched for this and cant find very many good pics of this combo.

SVT2122

Established Member
This is Nick's truck.

0312.jpg

018-4.jpg

Last edited:

SVT2122

Established Member
Yeah they replace the plastic bed rail with a ricer wing. :lol:

just playing, they're the SICKEST...

Last edited:

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Haha, ricer.... you're a hater...lol Thanks for puttin up those pics, that is the LeBra cover.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
It was a very nice cover, but the hardware was cheap. didnt really fit right, but what could I expect for $180 to my door!

Users who are viewing this thread