CF TP Option, Add Rear Seat Later?

Softballer77

Established Member
The rear seat is sold from Ford to install into the GT350R if one desires. Wonder how easy it will be to do the same if one wanted one back in the GT500 CF TP later as well?

Base model seat easily installed? Haven't seen what would keep that from being done yet. Anyone heard?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I've done FRPP rear seat deletes with my last GT350 and GT500. It took quite a bit of complaining to get them to consider offering the RSD this last go round.

There were a number of executives at Ford that got early GT350R cars. "Pressure" was put on FP for them to offer a rear seat kit which became available before their S550 RSD kit did. They offered both for a bit but ultimately let both kits die.

I've spoken to some at Ford Performance about offering the RSD kit yet again. It sounded like they had no clue and had yet to consider it. Based on this, I doubt they will offer the rear seat kit again.

The base model seat retrofit into a CFTP car is an easy one. Nothing has changed from the GT350 kits. If you peruse FP's parts site, you can download the instructions and see the install details.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Tob, what is the part number for the seat delete? I know it’s no longer available but doesn’t hurt to search or keep an eye out for one.

Users who are viewing this thread