Chalk up one more… for the Good guys… (CoBr0 vs 5.Br0)

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
34019207.jpg

What a gorgeous day today…. Took Elannor out for a cruise to see a friend. About an hour into my ride just cruising along, old school naughty by nature blaring on the radio… when all of a sudden… I hear *BRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!*

I look over and there… in the left hand lane, Is the infamous Coyote… a 2013ish 5.Br0… Young buck jumping off the porch to test the CoBro.

He gets a bit excited and starts weaving through traffic… I took the more relaxed "old bull/young bull" approach to it.. choosing rather to walk down the hill.. So he slows down a bit, I get up next to him and signal to slow down to give us some room to allow for this rape fest to begin.

The cars ahead fade into the distance as we drop down to about 40mph… I place the Trans in 2nd and engage the suspension, traction control and steering adjustments for whoop ass.
I offer him the jump… and he takes off..

I smash the gas and its not even a race… young buck didn't stand a chance… I walked it to about 90, dragging him along putting 4-5 cars on him… shifted into 6th and gave him the big thumbs up which he returned and we went our separate ways…

Red 5.Br0 with insanely sexy sounding exhaust, gorgeous rims…. but I'm thinking no boss intake. :poke:

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
No Boss intake for sure. You would've been a disgrace for team CoBro if he would've had that.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Here we go dawg!

[youtube_browser]UDDfJh6CkS8[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread