Chameleon w/ DSLR pics

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Hi, I would like to PM you my dealer and order # but am having trouble PMing you. Could you please send me a PM so I can reply with the info? Thanks in advance, Jaime

Jaime,

It looks like you might have to have a certain number of posts on the forum before you can PM, because it won't let me send anything to you, either. Give it a little bit of time and chat with the other forum members and then give me a shout. None of the 2015s have been scheduled yet, so there's no rush!

Ashley

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I placed my order on Z plan for a prem loaded. Sticker was $44,500 and on Z it was 39K
I guess thats ok.
When I bought my 2010 Ford Edge Sport it was $44K but on Z we got it for $34K

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
Moving along! :-D

MiBMYD.jpg

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Hey man, did you get a build date?

Nope, not yet...Appears it will be delayed as the Premium trim accent package with Redline Recaro's is now delayed based on that document that Ford sent out yesterday. The OKTB was granted yesterday which means the retail orders should start getting VINs this week but not me :(

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I have it from a reliable source that nothing will ship out until Ford builds 5000 units first and they will all sit in their storage lot until that time. So everyoone with "Waiting to ship" will be waiting for some time still. Word is a few more weeks minimum :( First built n stored is last out as they are not moving 5000 stangs just to get the first ones built out :( Double fail on Ford for terrible execution of this

Last edited:

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
I have it from a reliable source that nothing will ship out until Ford builds 5000 units first and they will all sit in their storage lot until that time. So everyoone with "Waiting to ship" will be waiting for some time still. Word is a few more weeks minimum :( First built n stored is last out as they are not moving 5000 stangs just to get the first ones built out :( Double fail on Ford for terrible execution of this

I'm fine with it. I'm trying to unload my car, had a few lowballs and 1 serious buyer just fell through. I need the time. lol

Branhammer

Established Member
The more I've looked at it. The more I really like it in guard. It really is a unique color without being to flashy. That's what I don't like about colors like comp orange, gotta have it green, and grabber blue. Don't get me wrong, every time I see those colors I say "MAN that is a good looking car!" But for me, I think it would get old after a while. Just too flashy. I love guard though. I'm also really liking it in white too and I usually don't like white cars. They remind me too much of fleet vehicles. But the 13-14's and the 15's look awesome in white.

Got the wife on board with me getting a new GT :dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread