Chameleon w/ DSLR pics

Voltwings

Established Member
I was really trying to talk myself into a competition orange, but My GF made the same comment, "Could you live with it every day?" I think shes right, but you are as well, that guard is a slick color ...

The S550 is actually the only car i have ever liked in black. Normally i'm not a fan because you tend to lose a lot of the body lines in a black car, but this car (at least the one) seems to hold them quite well.

Branhammer

Established Member
I was really trying to talk myself into a competition orange, but My GF made the same comment, "Could you live with it every day?" I think shes right, but you are as well, that guard is a slick color ...

The S550 is actually the only car i have ever liked in black. Normally i'm not a fan because you tend to lose a lot of the body lines in a black car, but this car (at least the one) seems to hold them quite well.

I love my 96 in black, but it has no body lines haha. I'll never buy another black car again though. You see every scratch and swirl. It makes you obsess over it. I used to take well over an hour to wash and hand dry it in the driveway and it took less than a day to see dirt again. But for that 5 minutes that it's perfectly clean, it's the best looking color imo.

FATHERFORD

Established Member
Put money down on mine today that is supposed to show up in 2-3 weeks. Putting twins on it first thing.

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
eta!

Status.jpg

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
Moved to In transit. Went from 18 days to 15. Halloween delivery possible or sooner!

Trans.jpg

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
One of ours is supposed to be built next week. I'm hoping it shows up around SEMA. I need to make a thread about them today.

Users who are viewing this thread